Old 07-18-2007, 09:15 AM
Noodles. Noodles. is offline

Default PokerStars crashed and lost last hand\'s results

It just crashed...
Old 07-18-2007, 09:16 AM
geo8o2 geo8o2 is offline

Default Re: PokerStars down

yes it did
Old 07-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Brons Brons is offline
Member

Location: Netherlands, and not Amsterdam

Too bad, was running pretty well.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Noodles. Noodles. is offline

Brilliant error messages by the way, after a while:

[ QUOTE ]
Multiple failures trying to establish physical connection.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Takshi Takshi is offline

Aww man better be up soon
Old 07-18-2007, 09:19 AM
soah soah is offline

Location: Las Vegas

it should have gone down earlier when I was losing

now I come back and win a couple pots and it goes boom
Old 07-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Guthrie Guthrie is offline

Location: Underground

[ QUOTE ]
Brilliant error messages by the way, after a while:

[ QUOTE ]
Multiple failures trying to establish physical connection.

Supernova Elites are allowed to use psychic connections.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:49 PM
ArgusSpets ArgusSpets is offline

Location: Going Pro

WTF WTF WTF WTF... I run amok seriously... here you go for all the "give them time to sort it out"...

Emails (read from bottom to top):

What the [censored]. You are kidding me?!? I want to talk to one of your officials... because I am serious ripped off and pissed off infinite... so you want to tell me seriously that when YOUR SERVER CRASHES because of whatever problems YOU HAVE... that you keep ALL the money which is in the pot on the table and neither player gets it back (because Im sure the guy who LOST the pot did not get any money at all either... which is only correct... the money was allready shipped to me). That would be dozens of thousand dollars YOU KEEP WHEN YOUR SERVER CRASHES? This is something ripe for documentary in television... and believe me Im seriously pissed off so Im not only to cash out all my money and my points and youll never ever get rakeback again off me but Im trying everything to get your job and pokerstars in serious trouble (allthough I doubt I can because its such a large company etc.).

As I said I want to talk to one official manager or something... and Im certainly going to get something moving (there have to be some online rights belonging to online gambling etc.)... WTF youre stealing MY MONEY...

xxxxxxx xxxxxx

Old 07-18-2007, 03:53 PM
ArgusSpets ArgusSpets is offline

Location: Going Pro

and now?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Spartan1983 Spartan1983 is offline

Of course. I'm up $300+. Why couldn't it go down yesterday?