Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Okay, lets RETURN THE WELL (again)

Some people brought up the idea of doing this during the TR's, and seeing as nobody has done one in forever what the hell. I got my broadband up and running today so i am back in the online scene, why not celebrate with an interrogation.

So go ahead, ask away, ask anything, i dare ya.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Okay, lets RETURN THE WELL (again)

Best Quarterback of all time?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett Favre. Why ask a question when the answer is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious?
Old 08-07-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett Favre. Why ask a question when the answer is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious?

[/ QUOTE ]

<----------- Vinny FTW obv.

- Discuss how poker has changed your perspective on life and concept of value for money;

- Poker players and professional gamblers of any discipline are a shady bunch who contribute nothing to general society. Agree?;

- If you weren't playing poker you would...

Thanks for doing this.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:17 PM

Who was your favorite person to hangout with in vegas. Only 1 name

Why did timex not workout for you yet?

If you had to switch lives for 1 month with a fellow MTTcer who would you choose

Who besides Adam helped your game the most

Who would look better after a bond makeover Thayer or myself.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:28 PM

What reasons do you contribute most to you lack of success at this years world series? Was it just simply variance? A lack of adapting to live play? Other reasons? Or perhaps a mix of all these?

Also if the princess and an unknown baby are in the burning tower and you can only save one of them, which one do you save and why?

EDIT: typed so poorly it looked like shaun deeb took ahold of my keyboard and had his way with it
Old 08-07-2007, 03:06 PM

Who was your favorite person to hangout with in vegas. Only 1 name

If it had to be just 1, Sirwatts.

Why did timex not workout for you yet?
If i could figure that out, i would be rich and Timex like 2% richer.

If you had to switch lives for 1 month with a fellow MTTcer who would you choose
Jurollo, cause he's [censored] blessed.

Who besides Adam helped your game the most
This could be a very long list, which was also in one of the trip reports. If i had to pick 1, Curtains, since he took me out of the total clueless state i was in. Honorable mentions for Grafyx/MikeJ, but there really is a [censored] load.

Who would look better after a bond makeover Thayer or myself.
Shaun [censored] Deeb. Cause your taller and a well tailored suit could make you look considerably slimmer with the length.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

- Discuss how poker has changed your perspective on life and concept of value for money;

- Poker players and professional gamblers of any discipline are a shady bunch who contribute nothing to general society. Agree?;

Thanks for doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Poker has changed EVERYTHING in my life. In highschool i wanted to be a bodybuilder, i was obcessed with working out. After i realized nobody does pro bodybuilding without steroids (at the highest levels this is mostly true) i wanted to join the marines. I was all ready to sign up and do it, then sat down with some friends at a card table and BAM, i knew what i wanted to do with my life. Poker gave me a confidence i never have before. I guess, in a lot of highschool/college people are changing a lot trying to figure out where they fit in or who they are. They change friends/clothes/taste whatever. When i found poker, i basically came to understand where i fit in.

As far as shady/useless bunch, thats a half truth. I would say that poker players are very often way more shady than "regular" people i meet. But there are also A LOT of very good/cool guys in the poker world, many of which i've had the pleasure to get to know through 2p2. And as far as not contributing, do you know anyone who spews money back into the economy like us?

If i wasn't playing poker i would want to kill myself. Save that, i would probably write. I'm technically a theatre major, and although the teachers seemed to think i had acting talent i always saw acting as an awesome way to hang out with a lot of desperate yet often pretentious people and make 200 dollars a week. No thanks.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Poker has changed EVERYTHING in my life. In highschool i wanted to be a bodybuilder, i was obcessed with working out. After i realized nobody does pro bodybuilding without steroids (at the highest levels this is mostly true) i wanted to join the marines. I was all ready to sign up and do it, then sat down with some friends at a card table and BAM, i knew what i wanted to do with my life. Poker gave me a confidence i never have before. I guess, in a lot of highschool/college people are changing a lot trying to figure out where they fit in or who they are. They change friends/clothes/taste whatever. When i found poker, i basically came to understand where i fit in.

As far as shady/useless bunch, thats a half truth. I would say that poker players are very often way more shady than "regular" people i meet. But there are also A LOT of very good/cool guys in the poker world, many of which i've had the pleasure to get to know through 2p2. And as far as not contributing, do you know anyone who spews money back into the economy like us?

If i wasn't playing poker i would want to kill myself. Save that, i would probably write. I'm technically a theatre major, and although the teachers seemed to think i had acting talent i always saw acting as an awesome way to hang out with a lot of desperate yet often pretentious people and make 200 dollars a week. No thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

On question 2 I was just playing devil's advocate.

I'm an English lit grad and completely share the last sentiment.

wp.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:36 PM

did you wear the Zegna to Lambeau for the Packers 26-0 home opener humiliation by the Bears last year? <<<grin from huge Bears fan>>>