Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2006, 03:22 PM

Default Pokerstars VIP support - Sounds like BS to me

On May 19th with the addition of Items to the VPP store I was finally able to order the Samsung 20" monitor. I am aware that only 5 weeks have passed and they say to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. My past experience has been that most items ordered have been received in 2-3 weeks.

Growing impatient I emailed PS Vip Support yesterday to check the status. I don't have the exact response in front of me but I will paraphrase.

Monitors ordered in May are scheduled to ship on the 21-22 of June. Coincidence? HA!

So I am curious. How many other people placed their orders for this same monitor in May and have yet to receive it? More importantly, How many placed an order for this monitor in June and have already gotten it?

I realize if I receive it next week it will be within the alotted time frame. I am just calling BS on their response. I roughly translate the response to say:

OOPS! We deducted your points and forgot to place the order. Thanks for your inquiry we will place the order immediately NOW!
Old 06-21-2006, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars VIP support - Sounds like BS to me

Boohoo. Give them a break. Its hard to be so awesome ALL of the time.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-21-2006, 04:34 PM

You're getting your monitor, why are you bitching? I mean seriously, it hasn't even been 6 weeks, sheesh.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:41 PM

If it were PARTY POKER
[ QUOTE ]

OOPS! We deducted your points and forgot to place the order. Thanks for your inquiry. As compensation we'll upgrade your monitor to a crt and shipped it to you in another 8 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-21-2006, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I really shouldn't bitch. Just got used to the great service in the past. A bit disappointed that they didn't just come out and admit an error. I really don't believe the "monitors ordered in May will be shipped...." a month later line.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it were PARTY POKER
[ QUOTE ]

Dear Player,

It is not possible for us to retrieve the hand history of the last 100 hands. However, you can request for the hand histories in the following manner :

1. Login to your account from the lobby
2. In the lobby, click on the ' My Account ' which appears on the top left hand side in the lobby
3. From the drop down menu Select ' Request Hand Histories ý
4. A page would pop up where you can enter the number of hand histories you want (5 - 100 hands) or you can also enter the specific hand number and click on ' Send email '

The hand histories will be sent to your registered e-mail address immediately.

You can also get your Hand History Logs by going to the Hand History folder available on your computer and open them with any Text Editor like Note Pad, MS Word etc.

The Hand History Folder is available in the Party Poker Client Installation Folder. The Party Poker Installation Folder is the folder in which you have installed the Party Poker software. In all probability your Party Poker Client Installation Folder would be at: C:\Program Files\PartyPoker. Hence the Hand History Folder would be at C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\HandHistory

You also have an option to change the number of days or the size of the Hand History folder after which the oldest Hand History logs would be deleted. By default we have set this as 10 MB or 30 days whichever is earlier. You can do this using the menu option Hand History Logs Configuration.

Check your logs and improve your play.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Beena
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

That was their response when I asked for a report of my PartyPoints balance (# earned, # spent, for what, etc). It's pretty much what I expected too... and that's sad.