Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Set up a second account at FTP

I played a little bit at FTP like 2 years ago, and never went back. I didnt even clear 20% of my bonus, or have rb on the account.

so recently i decided i wanted to play at ftp, because rb kicks ass and having a bonus would be cool. i set up the account with one of the big affiliates from on site, using a new IP and email address. i will be using my dads info which would check out if need be. so should i actually deposit??? what i mean is, what risk do i run by doing this. i never play on my old account and wont if i dont have rb on it. i really want to deposit, play and get rb, but i dont want to have to deal with the hassle of getting an account frozen for some dumb [censored], and then having to deal with the bad service ive heard ftp provides.

im sure this has been gone over and u all hate me and blah blah blah. search function sucks, plz help. actually pretty plz with sugar on top...

ps i did search and read the sticky. i just want to know what the risks are before i deposit....
Old 10-27-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Set up a second account at FTP

there are no rules against two people living in the same house, playing poker at FTP.

so as long as your "dad" is playing, everythign will be fine. Of course, if your "dad" wants to withdraw, he'll have to send in proper identification