Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Bowflex

What are the differences betwean the different bowflex machines i.e motivater, total home gym, conquest. Which one would be considered the best one for full body workouts?
Old 10-12-2007, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Bowflex

Whichever is most comfortable to pick up and carry to the dumpster.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:46 PM

I'm pretty sure you're just gonna get a bunch of people ridiculing you for asking this. Have you done the research and looked at the website? Maybe you could put forth a little more effort before making the post. Tell us about each model, maybe give a picture of each, and we might be able to help you. No one's going to look it up for you.

EDIT: Too late.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:55 PM

They all look the same to me, all im asking for is for people with experience with one of these all-in-one home gym products to give me their opinion on it.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They all look the same to me, all im asking for is for people with experience with one of these all-in-one home gym products to give me their opinion on it.

[/ QUOTE ]
dudebro,
you need to post pictures of each gym, because no one is going to open a new tab, type in bowflex and look up the pictures for this horrible horrible thread. You need to at least put a bit of effort before getting any helpful responses in return.

eagerly awaiting your next post.

In all honesty, you should just follow smiley's recommendation and not buy one of these things.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:56 PM

And the advice of most others, who pretty much say the same thing.

I disagree to a certain very limited extent, because I don't think bowflexes are bad. I just think, again pretty much along the same lines as others, that there are so many other better fitness tools, and an awful lot, if not most of them, are so much cheaper their cost isn't even in the ballpark of a bowflex.

So, it's hard to fault the idea of using some other approach to fitness when so many are not only much better, but even cheaper as well.

Good luck whatever you decide.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are the differences betwean the different bowflex machines i.e motivater, total home gym, conquest. Which one would be considered the best one for full body workouts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never personally tried any of those machines but coming from a trusted friend the bowlfex is your better choice. No matter what machine you get your workouts will be limited but the bowlfex provides a decent amount of choices.

A problem with the bowlfex is the resistance is not steady. So the starting of the lift is easier but as you continue the resistance increases and makes it seem heavier.

Have you done your research on price as the bowlfex is not a cheap machine.