Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 02:15 PM

Default Poker Tracker Questions...and a little help..please

Ok,

I have come to realize that my poker skills on line suck. So, I bought Poker Tracker/Poker Ace Hud and books like "Internet Texas Hold'em" and "Small Stakes Hold'em".

I am a micro-limit player at this time...BR is only 120.00. I play 6max ring .05/.10.

Here are my questions(BTW, I am a computer dumb ass, so I would deeply appreciate step by step instruction):

For Poker Tracker:
1. How do i get the icons to work to identify fish from good players?

2. Is there a way on PT to permanately make notes on players that I can see whenever I am at the same table with them?

3. I play at Poker Stars and we are having difficutly getting Poker Tracker to work on Tournaments..BTW I have Vista. What do we need to do?

For Poker Ace Hud:
1. I see the muck cards and the overlay pops up for some player but not all, even though they have been at the table with me for 30 minutes. What do I need to do?

2. Here is the silliest question...What does the figures mean that pop up. There seems to be 4 sets of numbers and I have no idea what they mean?

3. Also, just like PT, I am having problems getting any information during tournaments. I can see mucked cards but there is no overlay. What do I need to do?

I know there are alot of questions, but I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks from a fish,

Flavel
Old 10-01-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Questions...and a little help..please

Most or all of the answers to your questions can be found on the the PokerTracker / PAHUD web site and forums.