Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2007, 01:16 PM

Default Hand History Converter for Live Play

Guys, I'm keep a blog for my friends that include a number of key hands that I thought were interesting. Unfortunately, I sometimes forget the details, or don't get around to blogging early enough and forget the entire hands. Not to mention, my rudimentary formatting pales in comparison to a typical HH converter.

Is there anybody who would be interested in building a HH converter that could be accessed by a Pocket PC through Pocket IE? It could utilize a simple question/touchscreen answer format, sequentially building the hand history. Then the conversion could be saved in some format that would insert well into HTML.

Based upon my entry level programming, I know this should be rather simple... especially if the graphic design is minimal. While I don't know much about HTML, I do know that if it can be programmed to create the output... then the radial buttons, etc. are sufficient graphical prowess. I don't expect anything like the CardPlayer HE Odds calculator.

Possibility of bribe/monetary tip for anybody who is game. I also have no interest in reproducing this (would prefer that it be offered as freeware as some in B&M forum would enjoy, too).