Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Help Playing continuously

I'm trying to play more continously rather than sets in order to get a larger number of games in. It seems that the first set I get through is usually very good, but it seems to go down a little bit more each time I cycle through more tables. I was wondering what tips anyone has on how to maintain playing on a higher level the more you play. Is there anything in particular you do that makes you achieve similar results?
Old 09-15-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Help Playing continuously

The more you play, the more endurance you get. If your play starts to slip, it might be a good idea to stop playing (if you think you are no longer playing a pos ROI game). Listening to music usually helps me maintain my focus and it entertains me as playing 4 hr sessions can get kinda dull, especially if you are multitabling like $6.50s or something low.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Help Playing continuously

just achieve a table amount that youre not timing out at where you can still fully maintain a complete thought process on all decisions you make. Depending on the specific type of tournament mine is between 8 and 15, just depending on my focus level and the game im playing. everyone can do what they can do so you just need to practice at it and see what works for you. cop out answer i know, but its true.