Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 06:14 AM

Default Beat: 5 Guitar Strings Brag: Free gas V: other things (tl;dr cliffs)

My guitar only has 5 strings, well taht dont matter b/c I shred sick either way. I use a hendrix style when I play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HDt5Ca5LD4

Brag: I was on my way to school when i realized i had no gas, so I figured 2$ would get me there (about 30 mile drive, beat). So i go in and these two dudes have like all the money out and are cleaning the cash register or something.

So i give them 2$ and am like "two buck chief" and they are like "okey". SO i go out and strat filling and it goes ... 2$... 5$.... 10$..... 20$..... 32$..... all the way till i fill it. then as i leave a tell a guy who just pulled in that this one is giving free gas. IDK if he tried it though.

What else...

Today I'm sitting in my english class (with like 85% foreign kids in it, 8% blacks). And so im just chiling in the back b/c tahts how i roll. And im looking at this girl who is prolly lik 18 or 19, and she is prolly from the Mediteranian, or middle east.

Now I dont dig on no Taliban cooch, but she looked pretty hot. I'd say a solid 7 (IMO 7.5), some would go as far as call her an 8.5, others as low as a 6. (by middle east standards a 12) She could be french, IDK. Anyway its like 85 degrees and humid as [censored], and her little white shirt is hella loose, her boobs are bobbling in it, so I start staring at thenm, and then i see her left nipple. I then try to see it later on in the class but she is kind of slouching, and it is tough to see, so thats all i saw. i'll prolly get a new phone soon, and ill snap some pics of her and her friend. Friend is ugly, like a 5, but I'd hit. IDK why. kinda tall, looks european, IDK.

what else what else.
grinded NL 60 today for abut 2 hours, and broke even, kinda gay. Im trying to get into the Aussie millions freroll, so i'v been 12 tabling 6 max for like 3 hours a day.

cliff notes:

got 30$+ in free gas, new youtube videos posted, saw a taliban girls (solid 7 IMO) nipple in class.