Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 07:01 PM

Default Bots on FullTilt?!?!?!?!

Alert ! There are likely bots in $1-2 NL on FullTilt. I'll post some specific user names soon

In addition to posts I've read, I have observed very shady behavior.
Example - when I've asked if someone is a bot, you have to keep asking - you'll notice any bot will take a long time to respond. That's because they have a human monitor. It takes so long (maybe a full round) - that only a human activelly monitoring chats for the bots and scrolling through the previous ROUND might see them. I mean, who really spends time WHILE PLAYING 8 TABLES SIEMULTANEOUSLY to scroll through the prior chat. Often one bot will stick up for another claiming "I know him, he's just a good player"
Example - Mark a suspected bot using the "player notes" feature. You will notice that your note may stay on the particular user name for a while - then it will disappear at some point later i nthe day or days later - then, without ever entering a new note, the your note will magically reappear at some point on the player's name even without you having to enter it again.
Example - A few weeks ago I asked a player if he/she was a bot as a test several times in a row......no response for about 6 hands. then, another player I suspected was a bot defended the original bot saying "he's real but just very good and can play 10 tables at once".....Shortly after, both bots immediatly sat out at my table
Example - Think about it - Virtually no human being can play that many cash game tables (Ive seen 10) at once so successfully. there is simply not enough time between each hand to continuosly click on the tables, read your hand, evaluate everyone else's hand, figure out pot odds, determine your position at the table, count the number of people in the hand, and then play accordingly IF THE PLAYER WAS THAT GOOD HE WOULD BE PLAYING AT HIGHER LIMITS!!! What's he doing at 1-2 and, oh yes, $.50-$1
Example - If you were playing $1-2 and up a cumulative $1000 on the 5 tables you were playing at, would you really be expending other time and money playing $.50-$1 on 2 other tables and a $10+1 single table tournament? No, you wouldn't

For specific stats, see the following posts. And I agree with that author that those names he mentioned ARE bots. Be Warned:

http://www.holdem.ro/forum/texas-hol...-fulltilt.html

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...p;vc=1&nt=3
Old 08-14-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Bots on FullTilt?!?!?!?!

This has the potential to be the worst bot thread ever. I hope you have something a LOT better than this. Rehashing other peoples' bot threads and adding "OMG they play a lot of tables and they're good they must be bots no human could possibly do that and why would they at these levels OMG OMG OMG" isn't proof of much.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:12 PM

LOL

"Potential" you say Bobo Fett? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2007, 07:50 PM

Whatever, shills. Someone else can do the math. I'm talking about a pattern (not isolated) of behavior by the same usernames not consistent with how a human would behave.

So when you have 800, 700, 650. 950, and 475 in front of you playing 1-2 NL, you think to yourself, "what the hell, I'm gonna make a run at .50-1

You're lack of any resposese other than essentially saying "you're stupid" makes me wonder.

Like I said - My observations aren't proof but that plus the mathamatical evidence is pretty friggin strong (assuming that poster didn't make up the math....)
Old 08-14-2007, 07:52 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I liked the part with the notes!
Old 08-14-2007, 07:54 PM

I have my chat turned off.

OMG IM A BOT!!!!!!!

lmfao at this post.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:09 PM

I liked the part where OP is an idiot.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:42 PM

I like this part:

Old 08-14-2007, 08:57 PM

how many of these freaking posts are we gonna see. Why do these posters not get banned?
Old 08-14-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how many of these freaking posts are we gonna see. Why do these posters not get banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately being a muppet is not a bannable offence.
Closed Thread