Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 10:42 AM

Default Beat: Brad Booth deleted me on msn

A year ago or so I play some 5/10, 10/25 or whatever on UB and LFISGD (or whatever his name is) is in the game asking if someone wants to trade money UB for stars. I was currently trying to get as much money away from online as possible and I had found a loophole through UB. So we change msnadresses and start chitchatting and we agree on that he should send the money on stars first. Ship the first 2k!
Then I immediately send on UB when i get on stars but they can be very slow on transfers and after a couple of hours Brad starts to get irritated and starts thinking that I ripped him off so he doesnt want to trade more with me. I send the starsmoney back I think and cancel the transfer on UB. Then like a week later he doesnt show up anymore on msn [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

So a couple of days ago I check out www.blockstatus.com and type in my details and see to my horror that brad has deleted and blocked me from his msn along with a hot chick that disappeared on my list after i asked her if she was a gypsy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Variance1: I didnt know at the time who brad booth was, that he was a bigtime gambler.

Variance2: Brad used to play the ultimatepointsgame on UB (that i also used to do when bored) and when asking him why he said "I like to gamble on everything"

Brag: I got to have private chatsessions with BB

Brad, if you read this please take me back!!!!!!

/
J
Old 07-26-2007, 10:44 AM

Default Re: Beat: Brad Booth deleted me on msn

[ QUOTE ]

Brag: I got to have private chatsessions with BB

Brad, if you read this please take me back!!!!!!

/
J

[/ QUOTE ]

only a brag if your gay?
Old 07-26-2007, 11:44 AM

I think you are just trying to spam your website, but anyways that website doesnt work. I put in my msn ID and it said I was offline even though I am using it right now.

Piece of junk
Old 07-26-2007, 11:47 AM

Yeah, when i put in my password and credit card details, it brought me to a blank page. WTF? I paid for that info fair and square!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you are just trying to spam your website, but anyways that website doesnt work. I put in my msn ID and it said I was offline even though I am using it right now.

Piece of junk

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy all the extra spam
Old 07-26-2007, 11:49 AM

"Then I immediately send on UB when i get on stars but they can be very slow on transfers and after a couple of hours Brad starts to get irritated and starts thinking that I ripped him off so he doesnt want to trade more with me. I send the starsmoney back I think and cancel the transfer on UB."

i dont understand. did you send ub money? ub transfers are instant.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Then I immediately send on UB when i get on stars but they can be very slow on transfers and after a couple of hours Brad starts to get irritated and starts thinking that I ripped him off so he doesnt want to trade more with me. I send the starsmoney back I think and cancel the transfer on UB."

i dont understand. did you send ub money? ub transfers are instant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, I sent but through support (which sometimes take a long time) since I never had the send cash button or wever its called. They only give that to players who cashed in with their creditcard or something stupid like that, which I never did. I got money transferred to my and built from there, transferred back and whoops i got cash in my hand [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

btw, quagmyer, are u glennquagmyer that used to play 25 50 on UB??
Old 07-26-2007, 12:23 PM

This is almost as depressing as when lee jones deleted me from MSN.