Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Zecco Charity Referral thingy

Mods: I realize this is a referral thing and therefore may be inappropriate. However, I would gain nothing from this deal and it is a charity so I think it is okay to post. Feel free to lock/delete if you see fit.

I got an e-mail from Zecco about referring friends. Basically if you refer a friend they will donate money to Autism Society of America. I don't think I get any direct bonus and I don't believe you do either, but if you're signing up anyway it seems like a good thing to do. I certainly don't care if you go through me or some other person since I don't get anything for it.

Here is most of the e-mail:

We know you care about your friends and other people. So do we. That's why we want to introduce you to the new Zecco Friends Program. Now when you spread the word about Zecco, not only can your friends enjoy free stock trades with you, but children newly diagnosed with autism will benefit as well.

From now through the end of November, whenever you refer a friend to open a Zecco Trading account, we'll donate $50 to the Autism Society of America (ASA).* The more you tell your friends about Zecco, the more we're contributing to help these children and their families.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Zecco Charity Referral thingy

I got this last night and was going to post it as well. mtgordon- if you get sick of doing referrals I'd be glad to help out.