Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 10:51 PM

Default 175 BBs deep nl 200 Nut Flush Draw and two overs oop, stack??

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $107.00
Hero (BB): $353.20
UTG: $71.55
MP: $393.35
CO: $191.00
BTN: $226.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $6.00</font>, 3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $24.00</font>, MP calls $18.00

Flop: ($49) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $32.00</font>, <font color="red">MP raises to $64.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $329.20</font>

My opponent is 29/17/2. PF, I figured he would fold out unpaired high cards and little pairs that he would play for set value on the flop. However, on the flop, when I got action from him, I wanted to believe that my overcards both had to be good cause my hand was just sooo pretty. Is that a big mistake?
Also, I was oop, so I wanted to get it all so as not to have any more decisions which would give him an edge.
His min raise is either suspiciously weak or strong, but with his stats, I'm not sure which.
What kind of range do I give him? Are 88-TT in it? I thought they were at the time.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: 175 BBs deep nl 200 Nut Flush Draw and two overs oop, stack??

Hrmmmm.

Minraise is almost always completely FOS in spots like this so I think this is fine.

I did something like this the other day and lol'ed when the turn and river blanked and he flipped a combo draw. Ship to A-high.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: 175 BBs deep nl 200 Nut Flush Draw and two overs oop, stack??

Looks good. Stacks are kinda awkward but waddya gonna do.