Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 02:27 PM

Default NL50 AT in the BB

1- As played do you like the fold? I dont see what I can beat after this turn

2- Ayone play it completely different? I often reraise this preflop vs Co, Button but this time I Just called. As for the flop I could have bet the pot instead but I dont think it would have changed that much. But in retrospect I prefer poting it.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $49.50
Hero (BB): $50.00
UTG: $51.45
CO: $48.50
BTN: $75.35

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (5 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $2.00</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.25) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3.00</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $20.00</font>, CO calls $14.00

Turn: ($44.25) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets all-in for $26.50</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $26.50 returned to CO

Pot Size: $44.25 ($2.20 Rake)
Old 07-22-2007, 03:05 PM

Default Re: NL50 AT in the BB

I would RR or fold P/F lean toward a RR if this guy is not a calling station as ATo does not play that great OOP and we would like to end the hand here vs. a suited connector or QJ type hand. I'm not sure what the guys range is on the flop and turn w/o stats but he could have AJ w/ the Jack of hearts in which case you are in terrible shape. I don't think most players are shoving here w/o the jack of hearts so I think your fold is good.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:06 PM

Default Re: NL50 AT in the BB

I don't like calling PF with A10. As played though, I don't think its a clear fold you have so many outs. Any heart will most likely give you the best flush, and ace or any 10 will give you a boat, and any jack will split it if he has the straight.

I think I would call here.