Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: For even money what would you bet the 2+2 response to this question is?
Over 99% say Ivey can't do it 21 67.74%
Under 99% say he can't do it 10 32.26%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 11:17 AM

Default Do you hate The USA?

do ya?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Do you hate The USA?

I'd say its a love/hate relationship
Old 07-05-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say its a love/hate relationship

[/ QUOTE ]

Where can I get the full video of your avatar?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:28 AM

I've never understood why people outside of the States hate it. Seems like every other thread, there's some post about how something is better across the pond than it is here.

From what I've read here and on other forums, I get the impression that foreigners just have frequent random times where they sit around and talk about how much they think America sucks.

That's great. Too bad that your Texas sized home country that your family didn't leave because it was doing well for itself there hasn't done anything worth bringing up in my day to day conversations.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never understood why people outside of the States hate it. Seems like every other thread, there's some post about how something is better across the pond than it is here.

From what I've read here and on other forums, I get the impression that foreigners just have frequent random times where they sit around and talk about how much they think America sucks.

That's great. Too bad that your Texas sized home country that your family didn't leave because it was doing well for itself there hasn't done anything worth bringing up in my day to day conversations.

[/ QUOTE ]

so how many slaves do you own?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so how many slaves do you own?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what the worst part about being a slave is? They make you work all the time and don't pay you.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:31 AM

As a rare, well traveled and experienced 'Merican, I can say that the vast majority (aside from radical Muslims) of foreigners don't actually hate America or Americans but they do despise the sitting government and it's current policies.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As a rare, well traveled and experienced 'Merican, I can say that the vast majority (aside from radical Muslims) of foreigners don't actually hate America or Americans but they do despise the sitting government and it's current policies.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the point. I don't think in any few political conversations I've had with any of my friends, the policies of countries other than the U.S. have ever come up, while foreigners seem well educated on what's going on here.

I don't see how they can possibly claim to hate the U.S. when a government that doesn't affect them provides them with a great debate topic as well as entertainment.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:36 AM

I don't think people hate the US, I think they hate our administration and our foreign policy.

The US is the best country in the world, all we need now is legalized online poker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2007, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think people hate the US, I think they hate our administration and our foreign policy.

The US is the best country in the world, all we need now is re-legalized online poker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread