Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 05:07 AM

Default VEGAS BABY!!

hey guys,

I'm guessing this is the right place to post this, and if not, mods u can boot it to anywhere you want [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Just a couple questions about vegas, i'm going in august...

1. I'm going for vacation, not to play poker. However, of course, I will be playing poker. Where/when do you suggest and why? I'm obviously going to play to have fun but making a little money wouldn't hurt my BR either right?

2. Bankroll issues - should I stick to a bankroll or just go to play like it's already lost? I have about 1k put aside to play poker. If I were to play "responsibly" and stay within my bankroll will I end up play such low stakes it won't even be fun anymore? I doubt I see myself buying in for 1k at a 5/10 game but...

3. Any sick spots that the average person goes to Vegas not knowing? Interesting restaurants, etc.

I guess that's it. If I have more questions I'll come back to this thread, and please if anybody else has any questions feel free to ask up here also; maybe we can turn this into a huge vegas thread.

Thanks, and sorry for being a vegas noob - hopefully one day i'll live there