Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 09:28 AM

Default The Most Dangerous player

Poker bluffers are the most dangerous player you will face. they will continue to keep you guessing, whether or not they are bluffing. If you have to guess, you will lose.the bluffer is a master at the art of deception, his play is an illusion. his play will make you believe that which is not true. does he have a strong hand or is he bluffing ? bluffers are very dangerous. bluffers sit and watch every move,gesture,sound you make. during the first rounds, they made your style of play loose,tight,aggressive,etc. they now can predict what hands you are playing, and you are guessing. the most dangerous trait of a bluffer is his psychological effect. the bluffer knows the moment when the mind is most willing to accept a fact. he mastered the science dealing with the mind, to influence or confuse thinking. as I have said before, there is no strategy,theory, starting hand chart that will help you in poker.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:06 AM

Default Re: The Most Dangerous player

Did you have a poker theory question or something? Still not sure what the point of any of your threads are. Are we all supposed to stop studying and buy cowboy hats or what?
Old 06-30-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
as I have said before, there is no strategy,theory, starting hand chart that will help you in poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like bluffing is a pretty good strategy [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Or am I just missing your poetic technique of contradicting yourself at the end of your piece?
Old 06-30-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker bluffers are the most dangerous player you will face. they will continue to keep you guessing, whether or not they are bluffing. If you have to guess, you will lose.the bluffer is a master at the art of deception, his play is an illusion. his play will make you believe that which is not true. does he have a strong hand or is he bluffing ? bluffers are very dangerous. bluffers sit and watch every move,gesture,sound you make. during the first rounds, they made your style of play loose,tight,aggressive,etc. they now can predict what hands you are playing, and you are guessing. the most dangerous trait of a bluffer is his psychological effect. the bluffer knows the moment when the mind is most willing to accept a fact. he mastered the science dealing with the mind, to influence or confuse thinking. as I have said before, there is no strategy,theory, starting hand chart that will help you in poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Most of the top players in the world have a very good grasp on poker strategy.

2. Someone who bluffs constantly is very easy to beat. You just widen your calling range accordingly.

3. This is why you lose at online poker.

4. Don't forget my extra Arby Sauce next time you see me in the line.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:28 PM

Maybe your symantics are a little off, but I agree.
If I can force you to make the big decisions, to guess, and I've taken the guess-work out of the equation for myself, I'm at a huge advantage, and the cards I'm holding don't even matter. Say you call me down this time; well, I'm just setting you up for later on, and i'll get my money back plus interest when you decide to play back at me when I have the nuts. I'll just wait you out. The worst thing you can be against tough opponents is predictable. They will eat you alive.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:46 PM

OP, Why do you post in this forum if you know everything better than anyone else?
Old 06-30-2007, 03:22 PM

1. Bluffing is a part of being deceptive. It's not deceptiveness itself.
2. Against a bluffer, position is the key. Marginal hands goes up since you know you'll get paid.
3. You can't bluff someone again if the one you're trying to put all-in after you bluff raise.
4. Am I the only one laughing my ass off?
Old 06-30-2007, 04:23 PM

bluffers are serious business
Old 06-30-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

4. Don't forget my extra Arby Sauce next time you see me in the line.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-30-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

4. Am I the only one laughing my ass off?

[/ QUOTE ]

no.