Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Stars sng buyins taken

Today I registered for 6 20 dollar stars sng. The first one began but after a few hands, it froze and all of us players were stuck in limbo. I then tried to unregister from the remaining 5 sngs that I had registered for. When I clicked the unregister button, no window popped up confirming that I had been unregistered successfully. As the sngs seemed unresponsive, I closed stars and didnt get a popup saying "are you sure you want to exit, you are registered for 5 sngs" or something like that. Logging in hours later, the funds were returned for the sng that started, but not the 5 that I was unable to unregister for.

I contacted support, and they replied that I should send them the tournament ID numbers so they can look into it further. Obviously, I dont know these numbers. I only know the number of the first sng of the 6.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation or konw the likelihood of stars refunding my 110 dollars?

Thanks.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Stars sng buyins taken

go to the "requests" menu in the client and then "tournament history" and request your last 10 or however many it was tournaments, figure out the ones you want and that'll give you the info.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:22 AM

Stars is good with this stuff. I once registered for a large set of sngs and in one of them I was blinded out because I accidentally lost it and got blinded out. I emailed stars with the tourney ID, showed I was blinded down and they refunded my buy-in, thanks stars!
Old 06-27-2007, 06:34 AM

Was this the server crash? I imagine you will have no trouble getting refunded.