Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Person 2 Person transfers

post here asking for what kind of trades ur looking for

Edit/MH: Read some of my posts in the other transfers thread to see why this thread must be locked.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Person 2 Person transfers

Is there a reason the other person to person transfers thread isn't good enough for you? You've even posted in it, it's not like you don't know about it...
Old 06-19-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a reason the other person to person transfers thread isn't good enough for you? You've even posted in it, it's not like you don't know about it...

[/ QUOTE ]YA, like I said before the other thread is crawling with scumbags people can post safely here,..... and by the way, BOBOFETT, what the hell is your problem with me? and everyone else you go to great lanks to cutdown? you are a damn loser! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 04:05 PM

well me im personally looking to trade 30 absolute poker for 30 epassporte money i will pay whatever fee u want to apply too it i am willing to send first too only to respect members of this form pm if serious
Old 06-19-2007, 04:11 PM

Actually, Greg, if you go through my posts you aren't going to find that many "cutdowns"...especially not relative to many 2+2ers. I almost felt bad before the last one, but geez man...do you ever think before you post?

That last post of yours I replied to was completely off-topic, and you accused somebody who uses that lame avatar (of I have to admit I can't remember what pro that is) of having multiple accounts because you've seen that avatar before...that avatar that's used by about 50 2+2ers. Either a bad joke, or a serious lack of critical thinking skills.

And of course your post I'm replying to now..."the other thread is crawling with scumbags people can post safely here". Assuming that's even true...they aren't going to find this thread too? Is there some anti-scumbag cloak over this thread?

You're the first poster I've ever felt like I'm "stalking". I'm not, but you make so many poorly-thought out posts, that I find myself refuting quite a few of them.

I have no problem with you...I just suggest you think more before you post. Not that I've never made a stupid post before, because I'm sure I've made quite a few. Just not with your consistency of late.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well me im personally looking to trade 30 absolute poker for 30 epassporte money i will pay whatever fee u want to apply too it i am willing to send first too only to respect members of this form pm if serious

[/ QUOTE ]
So I ask again, is there a reason the other person to person transfers thread isn't good enough for you?
Old 06-19-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So I ask again, is there a reason the other person to person transfers thread isn't good enough for you?

[/ QUOTE ]BoboFett why do you care so muc what he does?? are you the new moderator of this fourm? give him a break...... oh and by the way nice long thought out post there to me. I don't have the time to sit here and breakdown your post and justify myself, I actually have a life [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 04:54 PM

IBL
Old 06-19-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually have a life [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shame you suck at it.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:16 PM

"they aren't going to find this thread too? Is there some anti-scumbag cloak over this thread?" i lold. in all seriousness this thread should be locked.
Closed Thread