Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2007, 08:40 PM

Default NL 10 A,A played right in a multiway pot?

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $15.40
BB: $19.20
UTG: $0.75
CO: $14.15
<font color="black">sirklas (BTN): $22.05</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> sirklas is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises all-in to $0.75</font>, CO folds, sirklas calls $0.75, SB calls $0.70, BB calls $0.65

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($3) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 Players - 1 All-In)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="red">sirklas bets $2.30</font>, SB folds, BB calls $2.30

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($7.60) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 All-In)
BB checks, <font color="red">sirklas bets $4.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises all-in to $16.15</font>, sirklas calls $12.15

<font color="black">River:</font> ($39.90) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $39.90 ($1.95 Rake)

UTG had 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and LOST (-$0.75)
BB had K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Sevens) and LOST (-$19.20)
sirklas had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and WON (+$18.75)

My image at this tables was a 24/17/3.1 .
BB was a 34/14/4

He had been very loose in the last hands and made some mistakes. When the 9 [c] appeared on the turn, Flush and Straight were possible, and I was angry to bet. I was surprised that BB checked before me. When I considered his stats, I put him on a pair or on a FD or SD on the turn. I indicated his IACR as weakness and called.

I would like to know your oppinions on this move and how I played that hand.

Thank you, Sirklas [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: NL 10 A,A played right in a multiway pot?

OK, Please dont post the results to any of your HH's ... this will give you a better/accurate response.

In this hand Obviously you played it great *cue stupid grin*
PF..... You should have reraised, why just call here? this is tantamount to limping with it..not good and in position?

having the A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] made the decision to call the turn C/R easier having said that, I bet pot on Turn
Old 06-10-2007, 08:58 PM

Default Re: NL 10 A,A played right in a multiway pot?

Aside from reraising preflop I think you need to pot the flop, pot the turn. Calling the shove is standard.