Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Fulltilt rakeback, can you earn rakeback through family members?

Can you earn rakeback under a family member on FullTilt poker? And if you are earning a deposit bonus on FullTilt does that come out of your rakeback or not?
Old 06-04-2007, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt rakeback, can you earn rakeback through family members?

Anybody can sign up and play at FT providing they meet the legal age requirement for their region.

They may have to provide proof to FT that they area different person in the same household.

No (reputable) affiliate is going to advise a player to create an account in someone else's name.

The bonus is not deducted from rakeback....but from rake.
(That is a popular misconception)

Kind regards

RakeTheRake
Old 06-05-2007, 09:39 AM

If my mother signs up to FTP, does she have to open a new acc in epassporte to deposit, or can she use my account?
Old 06-08-2007, 01:04 PM

What about Neteller? Can my mom use my Neteller account?
Old 06-09-2007, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you earn rakeback under a family member on FullTilt poker? And if you are earning a deposit bonus on FullTilt does that come out of your rakeback or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was posted on the fulltilt forum. Apparantly it is Fulltilt support answering a question for someone that wants Fulltilt to let him and his wife play from the same house on different accounts.

RESPONSE FROM FTP

Hello Matt,

Thank you for your reply.

I appreciate your concern in the matter. I'm afraid you have been misinformed about having 2 accounts in a household.
You are able to have one account per PERSON. In other words, your wife is allowed to have her own account to play on and you your own account, whether or not you live in the same household. Each individual person is NOT allowed to have more than one account to play on though.

And yes, the 2 accounts should use different money/payment processors after your initial deposit. They do not have to be different vendors, just so long as you use your own NETeller account and your wife uses her own.

Once again, we thank you for your conscientious efforts in complying to the site policies.

Regards,

Sandy
Team Full Tilt

So i suggest if you want a second account in your house (for a relative) you contact FT support and let them walk you through it. Trying little tricks etc to get a second account .... will get you burned. I just sent a request myself and I will let you know what they tell me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Oh and if it is allowed, do not do something really dumb like playing at the same tables or your accounts will most definitely get frozen.