Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 12:39 AM

Default Rake Tracking and Depositing...

Hello,

I recently became an affiliate on Full Tilt Poker, and am planning on becoming one for other sites to start my own rakeback and promo site to make a bit of extra money during college.

But I have a couple problems...

1. How to I track my people's rakes (don't worry... nobody's signed up yet [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])? But I'm not sure if theres a program of if Full Tilt would do it for me or what. So I'm kind of lost here.

2. How do I deposit money into other people's accounts through my bonus code and all? All I could find on FullTilt's affiliae page is a way to deposit money into my own account.

Besides those two main things , I think I know what all I need to do. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Rake Tracking and Depositing...

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

I recently became an affiliate on Full Tilt Poker, and am planning on becoming one for other sites to start my own rakeback and promo site to make a bit of extra money during college.

But I have a couple problems...

1. How to I track my people's rakes (don't worry... nobody's signed up yet [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])? But I'm not sure if theres a program of if Full Tilt would do it for me or what. So I'm kind of lost here.

2. How do I deposit money into other people's accounts through my bonus code and all? All I could find on FullTilt's affiliae page is a way to deposit money into my own account.

Besides those two main things , I think I know what all I need to do. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. If you log-on to your affiliate account you can pull up the reports from the left navigation menu and view stats for all your players. You can also request they e-mail you a file every day when they update.

2. You can transfer from your player account under the cashier menu.

Kind Regards,

RBStore
Old 06-06-2007, 04:39 PM

Thanks, I just found the answer to the first one right before you posted.

But for the second, is that what you guys do at Rakebackstore? It seems like there would be an easier way.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:40 PM

You can send Full Tilt a monthly file with your payment list and they will make the payments for you. Then you don't have to pay each player separately if you have many payments to make.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I just found the answer to the first one right before you posted.

But for the second, is that what you guys do at Rakebackstore? It seems like there would be an easier way.

[/ QUOTE ]

We transfer directly because players can cash out anytime they have earned $20 with us, but as Mega said you can get Full Tilt to do it monthly if you prefer.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:18 PM

Thanks you guys!

Do pretty much all sites pay for you if you request it, such as Absolute Poker, PokerRoom, Sun Poker, etc.?
Old 06-06-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks you guys!

Do pretty much all sites pay for you if you request it, such as Absolute Poker, PokerRoom, Sun Poker, etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much every site will do the payments for you if you want. A lot of the sites have automated programs so all you have to do is sign up the players. Some sites like Sun Poker and Cake Poker even provide the player with stats.