Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 01:47 AM

Default Stripper mad cuz i only paid her $300/hr

So after my water drinking marathon for my drug test yesterday, im feeling a little strung out. I haven't smoked any cronic in 3 days so i stop by my dealers place and pick up a couple of grams with .5 gram blunt. I stop at one of my fav. blaze spots on the top floor of the parking garage at the gold coast, it has a nice view of the strip. I load up a nice bowl of kush and get as high as i've been in a while been in a while, listened to a Jay Z/K.W. CD. So im feeling pretty good and decide to drop by deja vu or a lap dance. I usally go with friends but am high and a little sleepy so i just wanna go in for a quicky so to speak.

Only problem is i only have $28 and i need $30 for the S.C. 10 to get in, 20 or the dance. So i go in to the gold coast to martingale my $28 into $30. I'm 20 or another month so techinically itsillegal but i look old enough now where iwont get carded playing the machines. 1st leg 3 handed JoB lost $2, 2nd leg same thing -$4. I've been having horrible luck w/ VP 0 for like the last 6, so i decide to for the game king blakjack even though the odds suck balls. BJ pays 1-1 and you can only double on 10 or 11 vrs only a 5 or a 6. Sure enough i get 3 BJs in the first 4 hands betting $1/hand but w/e. I go up and down a little eventually hit my mark of $30 and leave.

Now im not a regular of strip clubs but i go to Deja Vu or Little Darlings once a month so. I go in and sit,light up a smoke, and just watch the main stage for 5 or 10 minutes. 2 stripers come up to me, one white with brown hair 5'6 kinda small [censored] but probably an 8.5, the other was light brown skinned with a little afro- she was alright but im just not really into the dark chocalate. Anyways the cute one sits on my lap and we talk for a couple minutes and she of course asks me for a dance, i say ok but come back in 10 minutes i wanna chill for a minute. This irritates her a little bit and she says 'ok' and walks away. 15-20 minutes later and no sign of her. I say [censored] it, go to the BR t see what they have to smoke, and all they have are malboro lights and reds, no flavored stuff [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img],oh well. I come out and walk around looking for a hot stripper. They weren't many hot girls that night, only a couple, so i find one of em, 5'7 slim build,nice [censored], probably a solid 9. So i agree to get a dance from her, we go to back to the private sections i lay down, she seemd pretty cool from talking to her, of couse all strippers act nice but if youre good at reading people u can kinda tell when they are faking it, she seemed like she digged me lttle , but w/e she a stripper and im just there to see her puss'y and feel her up. She starts off in the 69 osition with her puss about 6 inches from my face. Feel up her legs and she rubs her pussy a little with her hand so i put my hand on hers and massage, she lets out a little moan, overall a solid A for the dance, not the best ive ever had but good. Then we get i get ready to give her the $20 and then she says its $30! Now i've been there at least half a dozen times the last 2 years and i've never paid more than $20 for a dance in my life. So i tell her sorry all i bought was $20, i was positive it was 20, now shes all pissy, tells me to use my ATM or credit card, i tell her i have neither i will have to run home and come back and give her $20, I even told her id get another dance and give her an extra tip, but will have to come back, which i would have if she wan't such a bitch about it. She again asks me again for my credit/debit card and tell again, slowly so this stupid ungrateful ho understands, I.Have.To. Go. Home. To. Get. Your. Money. I asked the guy who collects te moneyfor the dances 'wasn't it$20 for dance?' and hes says something lik 'only on the main stage'. Wtf? Anyways walked out w/ kind of a bad taste in my mouth, probably wont go back there for a little while, the girls are are hotter at little d's anyway.

Beat: stripper wanted $450/hr from me, couldn't pay her, and she got all pissy like the dumb, ungrateful ho she is.

Brag: Got to feel her up anyway

Variance: Will probably get another dance from her sometime in the distant future, but only if its $20
Old 05-23-2007, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Stripper mad cuz i only paid her $300/hr

its a beat that you go to see stripers
Old 05-23-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
it's a beat to be a virgin.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:54 AM

$1/hand blackjack is the beat here

wtf
Old 05-23-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] no really its actually a tastefull brag
Old 05-23-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
it's a beat to be a gay .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 05-23-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] no really its actually a tastefull brag

[/ QUOTE ]
being in the never touched a titty club is a brag?
Old 05-23-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]shut up.....you just think seeing stripers and braging about it makes u a man...and im sure u feel manly ....but in reality its one of the most unmanly untastefull things u can do
Old 05-23-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]blah blah blah. i'm 17, i'm gonna be a poker superstar! i'm the best at everything i do and have never stucked my piece in a girl!

[/ QUOTE ]FYP
Old 05-23-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
$1/hand blackjack is the beat here

wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember all i wantedwas to win $2, I wasn't there to gamble, didn't feel like going all the way hoe and coming back, plus im not regularly gonna play a BJ game with sh't odds like that at all.