Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 06:58 PM

Default my confession about griefing in your games

i like to play video games but i like to play them in my own way and this way is probably what many of you hate. i originally posted all of these in bbv but since finding out about this forum today i dont know what to post here yet other than these. why did i do these things? its fun and i didnt take these games seriously.

the best part about halo 2 is being able to run over your teammates. i just did this insane 360 flip and clipped this guy running towards a flag owned you stupid 11 year old mic spamming [censored]

oh and when people are trying to move up on you and youre just laying tons of fire down on them and they jump up in the air and you just snipe them down and they fall at your feet

yeah that [censored] pretty balla

you know what the best part about bf2 was before they patched it up? you could run over teammates in hummvves and not get kicked for tk'ing because you would just bail out at the very last minute. it was even more lol because if you had a guy on the turret he would get credited with hurting teammates and kicked.

oh and in tfc i used to always block the doors in 2fort

in cs i would get $16000 and spawn camp by throwing out endless smoke grenades and making everyone who didnt have a good pc crash and freeze and curse me out in some asian game talk

in starcraft when they said nr 10 mins kekekkeeke ^_____^ i would do so anyway

in day of defeat i join friendly fire on servers and fall on grenades to save my enemy

in bf2 i take the apc out into the ocean and leave it there ALL GAME

in bf2 i deliberately went in front of claymores that snipers on my team set up to protect their rear and sides

in cs i would flashbang my team endlessly and not allow them to see how to leave their spawn. the other team would come in and thank me for being the mvp.

remember when the apc was driveable in cs? well i would pile it up full of players in the back and then get them stuck in a wall and have them wait a full round to respawn and play.

i loved cs because it let me ruin peoples games that took it way too seriously and were angry i wasnt some 345893458-2 expert player like them

sometimes if im careful enough i can sneak up behind enemy armor in bf2 and repair it for them

in diablo 2 i used to always let some random party fight the end boss and have a few of their guys get hurt and injured and i would just run in and steal all the rare and set items right after he died or i would only come in and tank on him as a last hitter and steal all the exp too

in diablo 2 i would follow people around and type "YOU HAVE QUITE A TREASURE THERE IN THAT HORADRIC CUBE" and they would get mad at me because i would be doing it to block out npc chat and all and they would leave servers out of frustration

in tfc i used to be soldier class and rocket snipers off the rooftop in 2fort

in tfc i never dropped my extra ammo/equipment for the engineers and i would pick up any ammo pack i saw

i also camped the grenades

in dod i always try to pick the sniper class because there is usually a limit of 2 and always end up running through the entire map with just my knife out trying to stab people

in diablo 2 i used to join pvp servers and annoy people with my worthless throwaway characters by constantly launching flames and making them waste money on potions and scrolls to heal

in this game called natural selection i rush onos and block my teams vents so that the skulks have to take the long way out of base

in tfc if i had the other teams flag i would be told to take it to the capture point on our teams side. instead i would go jump around and take every ammo pack in my teams spawn where i was safe from the other teams fire.

in tfc if i was sniper i would shoot other snipers and ruin their shots

in poker i do a fistpump if i stac k someone i dont like at all

when [myg0t] stole the source code and forced the delay of half life 2 i lol'd

in cs when you were still able to move the hostages around i would put them behind doors and cause these doors to never be able to open unless they shot through them. if they killed enough of these hostages they would get kicked.

in cs i planted only when i felt like it, i aint no terrorist

in bf2 if im the medic i revive people that are pinned down under another teams turret gunner who is shooting only him and not me because i keep reviving him 40 times before he gets it into his head that he should probably respawn elsewhere

in super mario kart i used to get a ton of bananas and slow down so that the person who was behind me would get close and then i would release the stream of bananas one by one directly behind him each time and he would spin out for a good 30 seconds cursing me out each time

in mortal kombat there was this movie the arcade game couldnt block and thats liu kang doing his crazy AYA YAYAYAY YAY AYAYA YA flying kicks into someones chest knocking them back and there was this glitch of like a quarter second where you could keep doing this combo forever and ever and people wouldnt ever be able to block it

also whenever i go to arcades and play fighting games i just challenge the guy already there and i choose easy mode and make him lose his quarters because i just spam fireballs at him with akuma and just berserker charge with wolverine

in bf2 if im on a carrier and theres some boats to take a squad out to land i load it up with squad leaders and take them out on a three hour cruise to a deserted island. sometimes we get blown up by planes but we always go back for more

just remembered that anyone who had "bud" "420" or anything weed related i would constantly harass and troll in game by running around maps and shooting them immediately in the head or if they were about to go through a room or into a courtyard to clear it i would toss a flashbang with them when they ran in

in cs i would buy an mp5 and use up all the ammo and refuse to reload

in bf2 if a sniper was in the bushes or on a hill where no one could see i would run up to him and proceed to hump his body till the other team noticed me and killed us both

in tfc if i saw an enemy spy feign death and fall somewhere safe where people dont ever go to check or shoot at i would immediately run upon them and go afk for 5 minutes
Old 05-14-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: my confession about griefing in your games

I don't really know what you're talking about but it sounds lame.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:46 PM

if someone drops a contact lens on the floor do you step on it on purpose?
Old 05-14-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if someone drops a contact lens on the floor do you step on it on purpose?

[/ QUOTE ]

is this a video game because yeah for sure if it is
Old 05-14-2007, 08:11 PM

ah imagine what ur life would be if only u liked ppl
Old 05-14-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really know what you're talking about but it sounds hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-14-2007, 09:43 PM

so you are a troll?

Some of the stuff is LOL like repairing your enemies sh*t.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:32 AM

i've played most of those games, and i have to say, you rock! that was hilarious.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:18 AM

wow, you are a dick
Old 05-15-2007, 03:48 PM

Most of these sound pretty lame, if only because they don't cause a whole lot of serious grief, aside from possibly CS smoke/flash stuff.

I think the true pinnacle of griefing can only be achieved in a massively multiplayer online RPG. Have you any achievements of that realm you would like to convey, sir?