Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2007, 11:57 PM

Default Free Website Development and Secure Shopping Cart

Hello everyone. Alot of people are talking about projects like the "$5 a day" approach to getting rich. Fundamentally, the easiest way to make money is by buying something and selling it for a little more. Traditionally, it's cost alot of money to get someone to design a website for you and a secure shopping cart would cost some serious bucks. I can provide you with a website, secure shopping cart AND HOSTING. In exchange you will handle content (articles) as well as the product and mailing it out.

How can I do this for free? I take 10% off each sale and make some minor ad revenue / links to other related sites I am involved in. If you do an extremely high volume of sales or alternatively sell a normal number of items but sell items at a high price I will go lower.

This is an amazing deal for me, because after the initial set up there's basically no work for me to do, and for anyone who has no plans to set up an online site, I think it's an amazing deal for them because all the sales through the online sites are new sales and will probably sell alot cheaper than a retail store. I am marking up exactly 10% on what you get, no more, no less.

Sorry if this is spam. If you are interested, post in this thread and I will show you some of the things I can make.

NOTE :

I am not an experienced web developer. I am a former professional poker player. I use the CMS Joomla! to make my sites. I have no formal training in web design... but I will be showing you what I am capable of (through the sites I have made) before we begin, and at NO POINT will I ever ask you for money (aside from the 10% I take off each sale). It is also 100% mandatory that everything be legal... I have no interest in commiting e-felonies.