Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 12:48 AM

Default 30-60 Sh*ts and Giggles (LC)

Live 6 handed Private 30-60 game. 5 ante 10 BI. 4 hrs ago I sat down in a full game and won 2 pots in a row. Since then, I've been Broomcorned for a min 250 in BI's. Card dead to the bone.

I started prop betting another action player in the game for high card on 3rd. We started at 5 and moved up to 25. I'm down in the prop's and game.

Last hand. I throw two greenies ($25) out and say last hand. Action player is of course in, gets his up card and it's a 4. Being the sport that I am, I hold up a red chip and say I can beat that. He politely says no but really means FU. Dealer tosses me a............... fckn black 2.

Table has a nice big laugh. Action player plays the hand out, pushes his hole cards to me and says "Look at what a bad beat you took." His hole cards? Two red 2's. F**k me!

Oh well. Aside from my aching back, life is still good. I walk out stuck 200.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Re: 30-60 Sh*ts and Giggles (LC)

Down $200 in a $30 game? Are you gonna be all right?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:28 PM

down $200 in a $30/$60 game. that isn't that bad. The buyin would be like $2,000.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
down $200 in a $30/$60 game. that isn't that bad. The buyin would be like $2,000.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]