Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Arm Injury - What to do?

About 8 days ago I was throwing a baseball and football around and got kind of sore/tired but kept going a little longer and injured my arm, I'm guessing it's a muscle strain but not really sure. It didn't really hurt much at first and I didn't think much of it. I lifted the next day and just felt a little tweak in my arm. I played basketball for a couple days too before I realized it didn't seem to be getting better but I could still move it around fine, there was just a little pain.

I've since quit any activity for 5 days and iced it periodically but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. It mostly just feels like a dull ache in my tricep area and once in awhile I get a little bit of pain, but there's been no noticeable swelling or bruising. It doesn't seem that serious, but I'm just worried since it hasn't gotten any better in the last week and I might be aggravating it by doing day to day stuff to get around. I'm just frustrated not being able to lift and wondering if anyone has had any experience with a similar injury. I guess my question is does this seem like a serious injury and I should go see a doctor or am I just being impatient?
Old 04-27-2007, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Arm Injury - What to do?

does it hurt to go to the doctor?