Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2007, 03:41 PM

Default I\'ll pay...

Can someone help me with my econometrics project?
Old 04-21-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: I\'ll pay...

I can but I need 1/2 the cash up front.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:37 AM

how much would u want? I kinda know how the model should be and i can tell you what tests to perform and give you data etc. I dont really need much writing just results and explinations of how you did it.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how much would u want? I kinda know how the model should be and i can tell you what tests to perform and give you data etc. I dont really need much writing just results and explinations of how you did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drop out please.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:33 PM

explanation sorry... jesus whats the big deal. If you dont have anything useful to respond then please dont give me your [censored].
Old 04-22-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
explanation sorry... jesus whats the big deal. If you dont have anything useful to respond then please dont give me your [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

i was being serious. if you can't handle this work on your own and have to resort to trying to get someone from an online poker message board to do it for you, then clearly you aren't cut out for this.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:39 PM

if its just some [censored] module he has to get away the way its fine imo to pay someone. if its your entire degree obv not.

we got to work in pairs, i got my partner to do all the econometrics stuff as whenever i did attend a lab to get to know how to do it i just surfed the net for 2 hours. if they weren't complusory id of played online instead.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if its just some [censored] module he has to get away the way its fine imo to pay someone. if its your entire degree obv not.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what percentage of a degree is it ethical to pay someone else to complete?

If you were hiring someone to work for you, what percentage would you consider acceptable? If you are looking for a personal physician, is it OK if he paid someone to do the non-medical parts of his education?
Old 04-24-2007, 07:32 AM

I'm not trying to be ethical... I have my finals to study for and i just want this project out of the way... Ive done most of the written part but I suck at econometrics and Im studying abroad (on a full scholarship) so i cant get much help from the tutor assigned to me for this project. I really dont care if paying for help is wrong. And to the person who said im not cut out for this? I graduate in a few months why would i drop out now? dont be silly. Being successful doesnt always mean being good. I'll take what i can get thank you very much... but the guy who orginally offered to help isnt responding so obviously i cant get much here. I might have to spend less time on the beach and do it myself... damn.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:56 AM

who cares. ill pay 5k to graduate and get a degree. i dont really care. aslong as that degree lets me get a job at the end of it. what ill do in that job after not learning anything in the degree i dunno...but who cares. one step at a time. take any edge.