Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2007, 09:35 AM

Default POKERRNG is this $h!t for REAL???

There is a program called pokerrng being sold online. They claim it will predict the board cards to be dealt before the flop. Could this be for real? Has anyone tried it?
Old 04-15-2007, 01:14 PM

Default Re: POKERRNG is this $h!t for REAL???

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

yea it's real...
Old 04-15-2007, 01:44 PM

I've been working on some software that will predict the first card to hit the flop.

It's already correct nearly 2% of the time!!
Old 04-15-2007, 05:06 PM

I know its easy to poke fun at the issue. It looking like a scam to me too. But a tiny part of me wonders if it could work, even just a bit. Even if I could predict the cards at a rate slightly above average this could amount to a huge edge. I would love to know if anyone has seen this, or anything like it, actually work.

Someone told me at one time there was a way to see the other players hole cards at Party. Did anyone ever see this work?

There was also mention of a software flaw at UB made on one of the Circuit radio shows. They didn't say exactly what it was, just that it went unfixed for some time, and would cause players to lose faith in the integrity of the game. Does anyone know what they were talking about here?

Like I said, its probably total BS, but I would still be interested to hear from someone who actually tried it, even if it didn't work.

Guy.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know its easy to poke fun at the issue. It looking like a scam to me too. But a tiny part of me wonders if it could work, even just a bit. Even if I could predict the cards at a rate slightly above average this could amount to a huge edge. I would love to know if anyone has seen this, or anything like it, actually work.

Someone told me at one time there was a way to see the other players hole cards at Party. Did anyone ever see this work?

There was also mention of a software flaw at UB made on one of the Circuit radio shows. They didn't say exactly what it was, just that it went unfixed for some time, and would cause players to lose faith in the integrity of the game. Does anyone know what they were talking about here?

Like I said, its probably total BS, but I would still be interested to hear from someone who actually tried it, even if it didn't work.

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY for playing poker. GL at the tables.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:45 PM

I've only heard of pattern maps working, I've never heard of anything else working to predict flops.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:16 PM

pattern mappers > pokerrngs
Old 04-18-2007, 11:50 PM

but what if this software is based off of the pattern mapping code?, then pokerrng > pattern mapper

Crovax
Old 04-23-2007, 10:46 AM

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed so many times lol. Now, if you good Online Poker RNG Cracked you will come across a project college kids did 4-5 years ago in a computer security class. The cracked the RNG of some poker site and were able to predict every single card. They told the poker site and it was patched.

Basically heres the real answer, if it worked why would you sell it? Wouldn't you just play and take everyones money? What makes more money, winning forever or a few upfront sales?