Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2007, 10:07 PM

Default A question about \"shuffling\" online

In a B&M hold'em game if you fold your hand you usually have the dubious pleasure of seeing if the flop, turn and river would have helped your hand. My question is, is this true playing over the Internet?

I tried to search for this, since I suspect it's been asked and answered, but I couldn't find it.

My point is that perhaps the cards are randomized again after the first round of betting for security reasons.

Anybody know the answer to this?

Thanks.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re: A question about \"shuffling\" online

I don't think it matters either way.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:14 PM

aklfh akdfncauio ayhej na'ouch nvc q ; o uidaiub quyhga bahdc9b pi enf.uagac bqjk m dv;aoh[i qm' l;mf,nvn;oquajhf a;'ia hvnqlk n f ;oanvqodv; on a z o;nohoqinrv ajklnc ;aouijnj vh80isu ynb jknbs; o u ihi3p934nlkda n9pa;onf 'a ojviao 'kdnv;o aihn v[ha[0'ringpanmdv'in [a 8h'i ds j n g f p nmqev o'cn[as;h;klnc;onqw;ivjn'q/klpmd'vlkno;a8ihnfv'ne
Old 04-09-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aklfh akdfncauio ayhej na'ouch nvc q ; o uidaiub quyhga bahdc9b pi enf.uagac bqjk m dv;aoh[i qm' l;mf,nvn;oquajhf a;'ia hvnqlk n f ;oanvqodv; on a z o;nohoqinrv ajklnc ;aouijnj vh80isu ynb jknbs; o u ihi3p934nlkda n9pa;onf 'a ojviao 'kdnv;o aihn v[ha[0'ringpanmdv'in [a 8h'i ds j n g f p nmqev o'cn[as;h;klnc;onqw;ivjn'q/klpmd'vlkno;a8ihnfv'ne

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 04-09-2007, 10:32 PM

Hmm...maybe I should say that if online sites resuffle after the first two cards are dealt or later, they might use time or mouse clicks to seed the randomizer... Somebody folding or not might affect that seed.

You are suggesting, I presume, that there is no way anybody could hack the "deck" in the short time between the first two cards being dealt and the flop...

If so, I suspect you're right, but it would be nice to hear from somebody who knows for sure.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm...maybe I should say that if online sites resuffle after the first two cards are dealt or later, they might use time or mouse clicks to seed the randomizer... Somebody folding or not might affect that seed.

You are suggesting, I presume, that there is no way anybody could hack the "deck" in the short time between the first two cards being dealt and the flop...

If so, I suspect you're right, but it would be nice to hear from somebody who knows for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got all that from "aklfh akdfncauio ayhej na'ouch nvc q ; o uidaiub quyhga bahdc9b pi enf.uagac bqjk m dv;aoh[i qm' l;mf,nvn;oquajhf a;'ia hvnqlk n f ;oanvqodv; on a z o;nohoqinrv ajklnc ;aouijnj vh80isu ynb jknbs; o u ihi3p934nlkda n9pa;onf 'a ojviao 'kdnv;o aihn v[ha[0'ringpanmdv'in [a 8h'i ds j n g f p nmqev o'cn[as;h;klnc;onqw;ivjn'q/klpmd'vlkno;a8ihnfv'ne" ???????????????????????????
Old 04-09-2007, 10:43 PM

On this same note, when we see a flop online and say "&%$#, I would've flopped quads!!" is this really true? I have hypothesized that the flop would have differed whether or not I called/folded. Whether this is true or not, it helps keep me level-headed when my mucked cards would've been golden on the flop.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:05 PM

But just imagine all the times that it looks like you "missed" the flop, but only had you called the cards would have been different and maybe you would have hit it big time.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:23 PM

dude just send the sight u play at an e-mail that u want the hook up (wink) and they will take care of u
Old 04-09-2007, 11:47 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
On this same note, when we see a flop online and say "&%$#, I would've flopped quads!!" is this really true? I have hypothesized that the flop would have differed whether or not I called/folded. Whether this is true or not, it helps keep me level-headed when my mucked cards would've been golden on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume the same thing for the same reason.