Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Quoting.

I get irritated when I am looking through posts and all i see is people quoting others with no input of there own. are these people just trying to get attention/more posts? I think it is really annoying and maybe banning should be considered. I think I am guilty of it before and highly regret doing it, but it really is frustrating because it is a waste of time and space. That is all.

After this post, I suspect all you bbv4life jokes are just gonna run quotes of me, but that is fine. I know ya'll can't come up with anything valuable to say and thats why you do it. A bunch of poser attention whores.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Quoting.

[ QUOTE ]
I get irritated when I am looking through posts and all i see is people quoting others with no input of there own. are these people just trying to get attention/more posts? I think it is really annoying and maybe banning should be considered. I think I am guilty of it before and highly regret doing it, but it really is frustrating because it is a waste of time and space. That is all.

After this post, I suspect all you bbv4life jokes are just gonna run quotes of me, but that is fine. I know ya'll can't come up with anything valuable to say and thats why you do it. A bunch of poser attention whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-05-2007, 05:45 PM

so obvious yet still funny

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-05-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so obvious yet still funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of spite I'm quoting AE6 instead.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I resemble that remark....