Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 03:52 PM

Default An important poker tip from poker.com

Unfortunately, I don't think they have a play money leaderboard, but I'm pretty sure that at least their play money tables aren't rigged
Old 04-04-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: An important poker tip from poker.com

slipping big time

we've already seen this
Old 04-04-2007, 03:54 PM

oh goddammit

at least link it
Old 04-04-2007, 03:56 PM

"holy crap that was a huge pot. Now you cant send your play kids to play college and spend more time with the play wife "
Old 04-04-2007, 03:59 PM

PSA TO ADANTHAR!!!!

1) grab back of ankles
2) PUSH REAL HARD
3) REMOVE HEAD FROM BOOTY!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 04:06 PM

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All real money players on this forum are a joke. Take the top play money player against them 45/45 in a 90 player format and the final table would
6 play to 3 real; with the final 3;all play money players.(but of course we would have to play real money tables so we would get a fair shake as opposed to the cheating that goes on at play tables).I dont read the forum that much ,but enough to know how you put down play money players.Some people like poker and are verry good, but choose not to gamble. i have played for money and still have cash games i play when the cercumstances are there.I have a P.B.A. card that i do use in certain torny's(not a lot of difference between bowling and poker when it comes to guys talking out thier butts;only thing i really miss is giving a good spankin' to novice players like yourselves.............really more fulfilling the the cash.So why dont you quit trying to intimidate people who write in who are play money players.They have as much right as you do.My theory is that you may have a few shortcomings that have nothing to do with poker.
Feel free to critique this response for grammer;as you always do because i dont really have time(while im on a break from my 6 figure job that i acquired with my high school education)

this has to be a troll
Old 04-04-2007, 04:22 PM

that post is [censored] awesome and needs to be stickied
Old 04-04-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All real money players on this forum are a joke. Take the top play money player against them 45/45 in a 90 player format and the final table would
6 play to 3 real; with the final 3;all play money players.(but of course we would have to play real money tables so we would get a fair shake as opposed to the cheating that goes on at play tables).I dont read the forum that much ,but enough to know how you put down play money players.Some people like poker and are verry good, but choose not to gamble. i have played for money and still have cash games i play when the cercumstances are there.I have a P.B.A. card that i do use in certain torny's(not a lot of difference between bowling and poker when it comes to guys talking out thier butts;only thing i really miss is giving a good spankin' to novice players like yourselves.............really more fulfilling the the cash.So why dont you quit trying to intimidate people who write in who are play money players.They have as much right as you do.My theory is that you may have a few shortcomings that have nothing to do with poker.
Feel free to critique this response for grammer;as you always do because i dont really have time(while im on a break from my 6 figure job that i acquired with my high school education)

this has to be a troll

[/ QUOTE ]

ABhAhaahahahaha!! Im crying and laughing at the same time. Also I'm verrrrry high.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
play money obv
Old 04-04-2007, 05:03 PM

Click a mouse, lose 500 play money chips.