Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 05:43 PM

Default MRI trip report (Summary included)

Background- I'm a 32 year old white dude, dressed business conservative.

I had 2 MRIs this morning, one for my knee, the other for my ankle. They told me in advance I could bring CDs to listen to as they pipe the music in to the MRI room. For the 2 hour appointment I choose 3 CDs I hadn't heard in a long time- one of them a dance mix, and two were custom CDs two buddies of mine and I had put together 4-5 years ago. In general, we would rotate three types of music- dance (my style), pop (my white buddies style), and hip-hop/rap (my black buddy's style).

I had forgotten that some of the lyrics on some songs were, um, suggestive. But no matter, they just pipe it into the MRI room, right? Well no, the whole office outside the MRI room too. Oh, and we threw clips from movies in there too. The first CD started off with two guys from Caddyshack smoking weed, coughing and saying, "man, what kind of sh*t is this?" "Relax, man, I got it from a NEEE GROW." I feel my face starting to get bright red. But the worst is over, right?

Next song- "YOUZ A HOOO... YOUZ A HOOOO, I SAID DAT YOUZ A HO."- uh oh. That was the longest song of my life. Next comes a tame Nickleback song, followed by some dance song, then... "MOVE, B*TCH, GET OUT DA WAY, GET OUT DA WAY B*TCH GET OUT DA WAY!!" All this time I'm pretending I'm absorbed in my poker book and Su Doku... the best was the 45 second Full Metal Jacket scene ending with, "I bet you're the kind of guy who would f*ck a person in the azz and not have the G*DDAMN common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you..." Another classic lyric- "Yo, what up?" "I'm git'n my d*ck sucked, what are YOU doin'??

Once the CD stopped, they grabbed another one- but would I get lucky and have them pick the dance one? NOOOooo... Choruses included, "we gone git it on tonight" and "These hos be F*CKIN (right)". I tried to make the best of it, and worked on my poker face, having no reaction to the music. I had a pleasant conversation with the nice middle-aged lady about Su Doku on the way out, and that was that. I can only imagine what they said when I left. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

----------------------------

Summary: I'm a moron.