Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Pixmania\'s CS is [censored]

Well, I can't tell you anything good about pixmania but the price. The prices are good, sure, but the customer service is pure [censored]. I ordered an mp3-player from them last december and it broke soon after, like 2 weeks. Well, I shoot them an email saying that my mp3-player broke in finnish and get something that reminds me of NOT FINNISH in return. Sure I understand what they say and all but please, I bet they can hire people that know how to write.

Soo I get the email and it says a driver will pick my player up in 3-5 days and will contact me. Ok, I'm like wow nice and fast service. I wait 3 days... no contact.
I wait 5 days.. no contact, I wait 4~ months, NO [censored] CONTACT. Sure the player is some cheap [censored] 2GB player which now costs 29 euros but I mean what the [censored].

Now, I wrote an email to the finnish CS address, which it was when I received the last email from them. Obviously they had fired their finnish cs and the email had an autoreply "we don't use this address anymore", thanks.

No, this is not all. They also add their customers to some [censored] spam lists. Where did I say I wanted some [censored] emails about magazines??

Just my experience, I will not give them business ever again.

Yes the player has 2 years guarantee.

Cliff notes: Ordered an mp3-player from pixmania, it broke and pixmania said they'd pick it up in 3-5 days. 4 months later no contact.