Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2007, 06:34 AM

Default BRAG: I come to greatest country the B B and V!

Hello! my name P00RAT. i like you. i make journey to great land of the B B and V to make undertanding with how you say... "balla?" greatness for make beautification great nation Bustokhstan. my hope is for great success!

1 DAY:

first day in great land B B and V. i meet with important citizen Mr. CU and Mr. Maker2 for make new friends.. Nice to meet!

Mr. Maker2 seem like friend and say great nation of the B B and V very nice. i ask see what place we shall visit but not show me any picture. I ask for this evidence to show and he say, "not worry, i have no picture but you believe me".

so i believe him.

i very frighten of Mr.CU first when meet. scary like devil. Have head size of 5 men but body size of only one. skin attack by legion of vermin and defend self to survive. have eyes of ghost devil and tooth like wolf - yellow as jew gold. but speak like death vulture from ancient lands. scream many times with "hollahollaholllla". i must cover ears.
(here is photograph ancient devil jew monster for compare

my body shake with frighten. soon i calm and see he not real monster. then i learn that the post office in great land of B B and V make very important people. say over and over "SHIP THIS!, SHIP THIS!". i can only imagin how much balla this shipping may become....

new friends invite me back to make the sexy time with many vazhin. i accept and return with new friends only to discover with much disappoint only one vazhin. and she only good as number 29 prostitue in all all of bustokhstan.
but spend much shipping on her vazhin so we share and make nice sexy time. and friends make sexytime together also.

first day is great success!

i write soon on next adventure in great quest of discover this ballaness in great nation B B and V.

-P00RAT