Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2007, 05:24 AM

Default rakeback rocks but i am pissed at the way it goes down in some cases

Rakeback rocks but if some get it then everyone should get it. Players that don't have it are getting ripped off by many of the poker site's and their affiliates who offer one time bonuses to some players with no rakeback... and bonuses and rakeback to others(just depends on who's friggin button you push). How would that work at a brick and mortar? Would the dealer hand over some coin to the rakeback players and not to the others. Lucky for me I found out early and get it at almosst all sites.
And this unmentionable site thing is also a bunch of bs, given my comments above. Since people do get it at the unmentionables. So what is the big goddamn secret. This is a players forum I thought. But intsead we protect these sites and affiliates from telling people the truth with our insepid vow of silence. Pathetic!
All this said I want to make it clear that the affiliates on this site are excellent. They provide a great service to the players and my affilate has been fantastic over the years. They deserve their cut.
What I don't like are the hogs who take 30% of a players play for themselves, those poker sites that pretend they don't offer rakeback when they do, and those sites who will give it to some players and not others because of various signup scenarios.
For any players who are nopt getting rakeback I suggest you leave your site and go play another site that offers it. In many cases some SOB is getting 30% fo your play when they knew all along that you could be getting rakeback. I suggest you don't line the pockets of these( is crooks going to be censored-lol). Anyhow gn. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 07:45 AM

Default Re: rakeback rocks but i am pissed at the way it goes down in some cases

*yawn*...ur ranting is nothing new as others have expressed their dismay at the way rakeback is enforced...that's just the way it is...
Old 03-19-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: rakeback rocks but i am pissed at the way it goes down in some cases

Ranting? lol. I hope more people post their displeasure. I also assume that you don't want to discuss or take steps tp change US poker legislation either as "that's just the way it is..."
Your apathy is commendable.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:17 PM

are u serious?? plenty of people have expressed their displeasure with RB at this forum, many times it was bad luck...ur ranting with no viable action isn't going to do much to help the situation...

no one is forcing u to play at their site, if u don't get RB, get the [censored] off it and move somewhere else...eventually u'll get RB somewhere and go play there...

unbelievable...yea, it might be unfair, but to the extent some people think it's a right rather than a privilege...
Old 03-19-2007, 04:44 PM

okeedokee. I do get rakeback and have for a long time at every site I play. Beleive it or not some individuals make posts to try and benefit others(even if one player switches to rakeback because of my post then I have done some good). If you have rakeback and are happy with the situation then read it the post if you like and move on. Or is it that you just can't resist the temptation to be a know-it-all and a jerk. Try and make some posts that might help others.....unless thats beneath you.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:08 PM

you don't post/read much in this forum because if u checked, i reply to tons of posts in A/R and try to help people if they have a question...lol, beaneath me, what a joke, everyone needs help from time to time...if u ever posted here, u wouldn't have made such an ignorant comment...

at the moment, since i don't believe any site lets u switch to RB, ur ranting is nothing more than just that...tons of people have posted about RB, it is what it is...play at a site ur comfortable with, if that involves RB, so be it, that's my best advice to people...

maybe the sites will change their RB policy as they know many people are upset, but there's no point whining about it...
Old 03-19-2007, 09:59 PM

If your approach was a liitle different from the beginning then your rants, my rants, your whines, and my whines would
probably not have required six or seven posts. I stand corrected. I checked your posts and some are good and your advice in the last post here is good. I am sure I could find some whining and rants in some of your posts but what is the point. I raised an issue (albeit one that has been raised before- mind you,I am glad it is near the top again) and thats it. Oh I also made a valid suggestion. Anyhow, I am done with this discussion for now.
Go ahead and have the last word if you like. Maybe try and avoid the name calling as I have done in this post.