Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2007, 02:04 AM

Default A Thursday Night in November 1994(long)

It was my first year in the real world. A year out of college, and 60 hour work weeks, had me very excited to return to my alma mater Ohio State for the big game.

I took a few vacation days and headed into Columbus on Thursday afternoon. The day was spent seeing old friends still in school, and catching up with buddies who had also made the homecoming trek. After a few beers we headed out on the town. We had a great time, but I was heading home solo after not having hooked-up with anyone worthwhile.

Drunk and horny as I arrived at my friends apartment, I decide to give an old hook-up a 3am bootycall.(mind you this was pre booty-call days,we just called it drunks calling for sex). I,of course, woke her from a deep sleep, but she was gracious enough to invite me over, with the caveat that her mother was coming at 8am to take her to breakfast and shopping.

No problem and I was off. She sent her roommate down the hall, and though it had been at least 6 months since I had last saw her, we picked up right where we left off. We started on the bed and ended on the floor. Lying on the floor in bliss I happened to look up and see a pair of handcuffs hanging on a peg on her roomies side.

Being the curious type, I of course asked what her roommate was doing with handcuffs. I don't remember if the answer was, she's a criminal justice major,or whether she was a just a freak. All I knew was that I was going to put them to good use.

She was laughing nervously as I cuffed her right foot to the bed post that was bolted to her dorm room floor. Her apprehensions quickly went away as we got down to it, with me inventing ways to defile her bound body and enjoying every minute of it. As we lay on the floor reveling in our post coital glow I decide to throw a scare at her. I grab the key and head for the door. "See ya around", I say and head out the door. I can hear her laughing and saying come back as I head down the hallway. Of course I had every intention to, and was just playing around. I decide to grab a quick smoke, to scare her a bit more, and head outside as I hit the pushexit door.

As I'm lighting the cigarette, the light bulb goes off that those doors lock behind you. On weekends they had a girl at a desk on the first floor, but at 5:30am on a Friday morning they don't have [censored].

This was pre-cell phone era, and I know I got a big problem. I hang around for about 15 minutes, have another smoke, hoping to catch some early bird Asian kid heading for the library. No luck, so I say f**k it and start my 20 minute walk back across campus. Of course by the time I arrive, my buddies have been awoken by a frantic, naked girl, crying and hurling expletives at them that her mom is coming in less than 2 hours. I get on the phone and assure her that I will come back ,where her roommate will be waiting to let me up. I of course kick back first, to take a break after my long walk, and next thing I know it's 2pm.

About mid-week I finally get the details that my buddy garnered from the girl when he sees her on campus. Needless to say, she's a bit pissed that her roommate had to throw a blanket over her, and call campus security to hacksaw her free from her bedframe. She is also pissed that she had to wear thigh-high boots all day with her mom to conceal the collar the university rent-a-cop couldn't get off her ankle. This was 12 and a half years ago and I have never seen nor spoken to her again until......

today. I am cruising across a mall in Pittsburgh when i hear my name being called. Across the concourse I see a 30something mom lugging her 7 year old towards me. I have no clue. She remarks it has been a long time. I agree, it has been a long time. Finally she makes a comment about still living in Columbus and it clicks. Visions of her lying naked and cuffed,smiling as I head out the door for that fateful cigarette are all I can think of. We banter a little longer, and she leans in to give me a hug before parting. Out of earshot of her daughter, I lean in and say, I'm sorry about our last night together. She laughs and says, "don't apologize,great story,great times", and she was off.End

I apologize for length and grammar mistakes i am not fixing for fear of timing out. Thought I;d rehash story while it was fresh again.