Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2006, 07:41 PM

Default The Liberator Ramp/Wedge Combo - A Trip Report (nsfw?)

CLIFFS NOTES: I bought a Liberator Ramp/Wedge combo and my GF and I absolutely love it. A+. I've recommended it to friends and I recommend it to OOT.

So, a few months ago, I made this post about my interest in buying something from this company, and I got a few decent responses. Being the douche that I am, I didn't order in time to get the free shipping offer I'd originally planned for, so I put it off for awhile. Come July, I check back and they're having a July 4 sale. 15% off all Red/Blue merch. Cool.

So, I bought em in blue. $183.50 shipped FedEx Ground. They shipped July 5 from Georgia and got here to Texas on July 7. I was quite impressed.

The box was [censored] gigantic. The shapes come in nylon bags that zip up and have handles, so they're relatively easy to transport. The microsuede-esque covers on these things are nice. Really soft, machine washable, and they grip each other quite well. Its possible to stand the ramp (the big one) up on its bottom end, and stick the wedge to it, and the friction (i think?) between the two surfaces will hold the damn thing there.

This means that even when we get quite rowdy, her headrest isn't going anywhere. Good times. The covers are machine washable. Underneath the soft cover is a nylon (or somethin) cover that's slick and supposedly stain resistant. Seems like it would be fun to play around on with slippery stuff.

The foam inside is what makes these bad boys work. A lot of the skepticism in the last post asked why not use pillows. As MrMon stated, its nothing like a pillow. These things are firm. There's not much give in them at all, so they put everything exactly where you want it.

These things are perfect for everything in the bedroom. They've made eating pussy much easier - the angle is perfect, the extra height is great... no more cricks in the neck! - and it opens everything up just right. All sorts of positions are possible. Instead of having to hold herself up, she can relax while you plow away from the back. Instead of having to hold onto her, you can put all of your effort into the task at hand. It allows a whole host of stuff that was normally quite strenuous, and now is quite effortless. It even makes 69ing more fun, because it puts stuff - once again - in the right places. Its even introduced my GF to her g-spot in a way that we hadn't been able to hit before. These things are just perfect.

A couple other posters mentioned they were buying them; if anyone else has thoughts, please share em. If anyone has questions, I'm happy to answer.

This product gets two thumbs way up. Best $180 I've spent in a long, long time. Easily the best money I've ever spent in the bedroom.

yasher