Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2007, 04:44 AM

Default UK Betting (Total Poker) Who else got their account suspended?

I don't know why, how out of the blue suddenly NOW I get this email and my account suspended. Just me? You'd think this sort of thing would have been checked day one if that is the case...

We are writing to advise you that we are experiencing some difficulties in terms of the security of your account. We regularly review the security of our customer accounts but unfortunately on this occasion standard security checks on your account have failed to confirm your date of birth. As I am sure you are aware, we are governed by laws which state that betting and online gaming are restricted to customers over the age of 18 years.

Therefore we would be grateful if you can forward to us a copy of your passport that clearly shows your date of birth.

This information can either be scanned and sent by email, faxed to Customer Relations at totalbet.com on 0870 128 7667 fax number - +44 1133832152

alternatively - +44 1133363911 (from outside the UK); or forwarded to the following address:

Customer Relations
totalbet.com
3rd Floor

78 Wellington Street

Leeds

LS1 2EQ

Unfortunately as a security measure we have temporarily suspended your account pending confirmation of the details we require. I apologise for any inconvenience, however we take the security of our customer accounts very seriously.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jeremy
Customer Relations
www.totalbet.com

T: 0800 50 60 40

F: +44 1133832152

E: pokersupport@totalbet.com mailtookersupport@totalbet.com

*Our Poker Support Team is available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week!*

Disclaimer:

ukbetting (PLC) is an Affiliate of Gamshield. Gamshield is a co-operative of UK bookmakers, all fully licensed and regulated by the UK government and keen to ensure that online gaming is safe and secure. Gamshield meets the strict requirements of the UK data protection act as defined by the office of the Information Commissioner. For further details go to: www.gamshield.com