Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 01:13 PM

Default eurobet steals $212,000!!

Hi out there
I am new to this forum, so please be forgiving if I do something wrong.
I am Danish and I posted my problem on a Danish forum (pokernet.dk) where someone quickly linked me to this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...art=1&vc=1) the Irish curve – Case, which a lot of you must be familiar with. Now his case ended happily (even though he would never again trust the Ongame network), but in that thread a lot of players stated that they were in similar situations, only they didn’t post their problem on 2+2 meaning nothing happened in their cases. I want people to know that this is not the last time an Ongame skin (or is it Ongame itself, I don’t even know as they wont provide me with any information) is screwing somebody over!! In my case it is Eurobet.
My case in details:
My history on Ongame:
I started out on the Ongame network about 14 months ago at pokerroom.com. I was satisfied with this site and the network because they had a fine support and I was having a lot of success on the tables playing NL400 from January 2006 until about June 2006 where I went up a level to NL600. In July and August 2006 I played NL600 and NL1000 (even NL2000 sometimes I believe) practicing very bad BRM.
Well in September I decided to move to another Ongame skin In order to get a rakeback deal. I signed up at Eurobet. I started doing really well on NL2000 and in the months to come I continued to win, sometimes testing my skills at NL5000 to find out I wasn't ready for it. But around Christmas last year I “finally” had success on NL5000 and have been playing there since, even taking a few punches on NL10000.
------------------
Well, on the 31st of January I wake up to an account that wont recognize my password. I think someone has gotten my password somehow, and contacted Eurobet customer support, and this is what happened:

My first mail:
My account has been closed,
what the hell is going on?
my nick is long_don
Their first mail January 31. kl 03.27 pm:
Dear Mr. Oe,
Thank you for your message.
I would like to inform you that according to our records you requested for your account to be closed.
Please inform us if you wish us to reactivate your account.
If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the Eurobet Customer Service team.
Kind regards

Katerina
Eurobet Customer Service
My 2nd mail between 03.30 - 4.00 pm same day:
I do wish it to be opened, please dont let this happen again...its a lot of money we are talkin about, I almost had a heart attack!
Their 2nd mail February 1. 01.36 am:
Dear Mr Oe
I have now reopened your account so you can log in as usual.
If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the Eurobet Customer Services team.
Kind regards
Nelson
Eurobet Customer Services
My 3rd mail sent January 31. between 4 - 4.30 pm:
please get back to me
their 3rd mail February 1. 01.40 am:
Dear Mr Oe
I have now reactivated your account as advised in my previous message. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the Eurobet Customer Services team.
Kind regards
Nelson
My 4th mail January 31. approximately 4.30 - 5 pm:
Eurobet please!
What is going on??
i contacted your call back function twice, the first time is more than an hour ago...
I also asked you to reactivate my account as you said i requested it to be closed (which i would also like an explanation to)
This is a matter of my life savings!! please let me know what is going on!
Their 4th mail February 1. 01.50 am:
Dear Mr Oe
As previously advised your account has now been reactivated.
Regarding the closure of your account I can confirm that you called us on 02/10/2006 at 22:19:30 requesting for your account to be closed.
Kind regards

Nelson
-------------
Furthermore I had a conversation with a supporter after sending my 4th mail, where they say something completely different. They tell me that my gameplay is under investigation, but can’t tell me why or when they will get back to me… actually the guy doesn’t even know for sure if they will get back to me. But he is service-minded enough to ask me if there is anything else he can help me with (as if my $212k was a trifle)!
As of this moment I am not yet 100% sure whether they actually believe that I am guilty of chip dumping or if they are just screwing me over. My guess is the last one. But I will find out as soon as they reply my recently sent e-mail asking them for proves to their accusations, my guess is that they "can't find my hand history".
I encourage everyone out there with a similar situation to contact me, together we are stronger… and I have heard very scary stories (i.e. Irishcurves case) about how much you have to go through to make them cooperate.

link to my thread at pokernet: http://www.pokernet.dk/forum/show.asp?tid=124555 if anyone should know any danish [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

btw: my nick on Ongame is long_don, if anyone out there knows me from the tables i hope you are willing to vouch for my honest play.

Andreas Øe
Old 02-02-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: eurobet steals $212,000!!

I don't get it. Did they reactivate your account? If so, just go in and change the password. ???
Old 02-02-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. Did they reactivate your account? If so, just go in and change the password. ???

[/ QUOTE ]

what are u [censored] kidding? this is support hes talking about how can he change the pass from support
Old 02-02-2007, 02:51 PM

As i read it (also on the danish forum) they haven't opened anything. Except maybe for the usual bag of s... excuses.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:54 PM

When I signed up to Eurobet, something weird happened.

I had made my username and password (password was the same I had used on Pokerroom.com), and had deposited $1000.

However, when I tried to log into my account, it would say password was wrong. I couldnt get into my account, despite I had just made it, and had just deposited $1k.

I changed my password, from what it was, to the exact same thing, and it wouldnt work. Then I changed to a completley different password and it finally worked.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
saerdna84
stranger

Reged: 02/01/07

[/ QUOTE ]

The new arrival with a tale of woe about being unfairly accused of malicious and dastardly doings and having his money stolen.

[ QUOTE ]
ntunxun
stranger

Reged: 02/24/06

[/ QUOTE ]

The sympathetic stranger.

I swear I've seen this somewhere before.

Also, I don't understand the OP. I see no stealing mentioned. I don't even understand the set up here. Frankly, I'm surprised I bothered read it.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:33 PM

Cliff notes: Danish player on Eurobet has account closed, funds of $212K apparently confiscated. "Gameplay" is being reviewed. OP suspects they just want to screw him over and take his money. Please band together and stop this injustice.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:42 PM

Sick
Old 02-02-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
saerdna84
stranger

Reged: 02/01/07

[/ QUOTE ]

The new arrival with a tale of woe about being unfairly accused of malicious and dastardly doings and having his money stolen.

[ QUOTE ]
ntunxun
stranger

Reged: 02/24/06

[/ QUOTE ]

The sympathetic stranger.

I swear I've seen this somewhere before.

Also, I don't understand the OP. I see no stealing mentioned. I don't even understand the set up here. Frankly, I'm surprised I bothered read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't like this thread then get the [censored] out of here.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:24 PM

move to bbv4life?