Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 07:21 PM

Default FTP Answers 1/31

For reference, previous answers thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8756784

1. We need payment processor options yesterday!

- This is obviously our number one priority right now. We hope to introduce at least one and possibly two new deposit methods within the week. Another withdrawal solution will either come at the same time or shortly after. My earlier post today hoping one would be launched tonight was unfortunately incorrect, it's been delayed a little. Beyond this week, there are a number of other options we're actively working on, and it's our hope that within a few weeks there will be enough options to satisfy the vast majority of players.

2. Why won't you fedex me a check when I give you hundreds of dollars of my buisness

- I'd love to. Our next highest priority at the moment (just barely below those listed in 1.) is improving our current check processing situation. I'm hoping we'll have good news on that front within a week.

3. How many more months till you tell us remind us that resizable tables are coming soon?

4. Inside?

- Yes, I am.

5. Rebuys at Full Tilt??? Where are they? They disappeared. Anyone know why?

- I know why! They'll be making their return by the end of the week (read: tomorrow or Friday). Also note this means some downtime, most likely in the wee hours of tomorrow morning in the US. Sorry about the false start on rebuys, and thanks for the feedback for the brief time they were running. I'm glad those of you who played agreed that they're well implemented.

6. Looks like someone is Spamming in the chat box on the table in the top left corner of your screenshot! lol!

- I believe we've cut down on the spam somewhat since the latest update (on ring game tables at least), and have a much larger solution coming in the next couple of updates. That'll teach me to not look at the chat boxes while randomly resizing windows for a screenshot!

7. any update on the status of getting some form of Tournament Summaries?

- Looks like 2 updates from now (meaning 2-3 months).

8. Hey Doug, any chance you could introduce a $500 limit hold em tourney? Not sure how much interest there would be, but maybe give in 2 months trial?

- We're having trouble getting those non-guarantee $100 limit tourneys off, I don't think a $500 would fare much better. Maybe eventually!

9. hu mtts?

- On the list for sure. No set date, though.

10. Is it possible to have the first hand of a SNG written like the rest of them, rather than have it missing the player info?

- This is a long standing bug that I have reason to believe will finally be fixed in the next update!

11. Any update on what you are doing for players who did not sign up with an affiliate and are thus RB-less? Access to rakeback? Lower cost points store? Anything?

- Yes, we're still planning on doing something. One idea we've been kicking around is a customized bonus that ends up acting quite a lot like rakeback, but without the word rakeback. Thoughts?

12. I would like to see some step tourny's like party had. they are a great way to build up a bankroll for cheap and the wsop steps were great for people to get in for a small investment

- We do have our own version of steps. They're just called tokens. You can go from $4 sngs to $24 sngs to $69 sngs to decent cash. It doesn't lock you in quite as much as Party's steps (since you can also use tokens for other things, like MTTs and satellites), but you can always pretend it does.

13. Do the freerolls associated with the metals count against our mgr/thanks

- Yeah, the freerolls hit your MGR, which is one of the reasons we introduced the option to take bonus medals instead of the freeroll. I personally think paying 27% of your EV in a tournament isn't a bad deal, but some people are very protective of their MGR (or just hate freerolls)!

14. Doug: About the ironman status: Haven't read anything about it - but can't you just take 15 days off from the end of one month and from the beginning of the next? That way you have your full month as well...

- Yep, that would also work fine.

15. If your gonna have a promotion based upon the amount of full tilt points that you earn could you please give us a way to check these points where its accurate to within the hour

- Sorry, that page was updating pretty slowly for a while. I think we've sped it up quite a bit in the past couple of weeks, have you seen that as well?

16. ask this question last time but didn't get a response so I guess I will ask again... can we get $215 tokens?

- I don't think this is going to happen. T$ will eventually happen, though, and that should be just as good (if not better).

17. It's been mentioned before, but it'd be lovely if the bet amount box becomes fully selected when the table is brought to the foreground

- We're trying to get this in (as an option) asap. Around the same time as resizable tables come out (which is probably sooner than you think).

18. Doug, I would also like it is the text box in the hand history window was a lot bigger. It is nearly impossible to try to figure out what happened in a hand 5 lines at a time.

- Agreed. I want it detachable just like the regular table chat.

19. would it be possible to add some major Saturday and/or Sunday tournies for us Europeans as well? In the $100-$200 range? Examples are Stars' Sunday Warm-up $250k guaranteed $200+15 and Party's 200k guaranteed $200+15.

- We do have a nice $300 6-max at 15:00 ET on Saturdays, and after FTOPS we'll hopefully be launching a big weekend rebuy event at a good time for Europeans. We're always looking at adding more of that sort of thing, though, so we'll hopefully get more of what you're looking for sooner rather than later.

20. Please tell me that resizeable tables will be coming to the Mac client as well as Windows.

- Resizable tables will be coming to the Mac client as well as Windows. The bad news is that it won't be at exactly the same time. The windows version is coming out before the mac version, but the mac will happen.

21. Regarding the resizeable tables, can you please let us know if they will also have a layout preference similar to Poker Stars?

- They will.

22. 4 person PLO/8 sit n go's please?

- Done.

23. For MTTs that fill up quickly, can you have a waiting list for those who wish to get in when a player unregisters and decides not to play? It's easier than trying to click really fast when a player unregisters.

- We're planning on offering some sort of late registration, whether it be waiting lists, late registration, or something else. That's probably not exactly what you're looking for, since it won't help for a tournament where it's full for 20 minutes before it even starts and some people randomly unregister and you have to be really fast to be the person to take their spot. Nothing is planned for that particular problem at the moment.

Doug
Old 01-31-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 1/31

Doug,

Thanks for posting in the forums given all the problems as of late. I wish other sites would send their representatives as well.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:25 PM

Thanks for at least attempting to soothe the pain of recent weeks. Will these new payment solutions be under DoJ jurisdicition?
Old 01-31-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. We need payment processor options yesterday!

- This is obviously our number one priority right now. We hope to introduce at least one and possibly two new deposit methods within the week. Another withdrawal solution will either come at the same time or shortly after. My earlier post today hoping one would be launched tonight was unfortunately incorrect, it's been delayed a little. Beyond this week, there are a number of other options we're actively working on, and it's our hope that within a few weeks there will be enough options to satisfy the vast majority of players.

[/ QUOTE ]

given the current situation i'm sure players would appreciate it if you elaborated more, without giving away names or anything, on what sort of mold these deposit/withdrawal methods are going to take. phone cards will not cut it.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug,

Thanks for posting in the forums given all the problems as of late. I wish other sites would send their representatives as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-31-2007, 07:35 PM

good to hear from someone. thanx.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:47 PM

ty for making the effort Doug, makes somem of us with relatively unattainable balances feel a little better...
Old 01-31-2007, 07:48 PM

Thanks much for that Doug.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:51 PM

What about HU tables at NL10, NL25, NL50? I would like to practice HU but as a micro-stakes balla I can't afford to spend multiple $100 buy-ins to do so.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2. Why won't you fedex me a check when I give you hundreds of dollars of my buisness

- I'd love to. Our next highest priority at the moment (just barely below those listed in 1.) is improving our current check processing situation. I'm hoping we'll have good news on that front within a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping as well. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Otherwise, please implement the food stamps promotion ASAP. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

In any case, thanks for the update. Good to know somebody out there is paying attention.