Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 05:44 AM

Default SSSHReview Pairings for February

Okay, I'm late. Sue me. Oh crap, you're mostly American. I take it back.

Special thanks to last month's guest coach Rubbrband.

Apologies if you didnt get in in time but for next month, feel free to send an email to ssshreviews@gmail.com with your 2+2 name in the title and your limit, preferred site and contact details in the body.

If you're unsure about the process, these FAQ
should help you out.

Pairings:
CarpeDiem - Chezlaw
CallmeDonnie - Stone_7
Captain_Swing - Trent
Oink - goofball
GMMigge - Sand
Yourface - Stack
Mvoss - Bill Haywood
Str8fish - Jstill
Munga30 - Parkinson
DougG - Gib
TomBrooks - Inferno
Ryguy2fly - PBX
Scheindk - Bassline
Geordie - Janne
Cavok - dink
DJMeehan - Wolfram
Guruman - Kwaz

You should be in contact with your partner prior to the 20th. If you're having difficulty, I can more than likely provide an alternate contact detail.
All reviews should be completed 2 days prior to the end of the month. And remember there's no need to feel jibbed if your partner pikes, you have the Kwaz guarantee.

You'll only get out what you put in. Learn something.

<font color="purple">This month's guest coach is Surf.</font> Let's all grab our voodoo dolls and virtually stab the eyeball of this month's lucky participant Mossberg, who gets Surf's services free of charge this month.

Not only is <font color="green"> Surf</font> a poker pro and a valued contributor to the forums, he's also a 2+2 moderator and a well established coach. When asked about his coaching services, <font color="green"> Surf</font> has this to say:
<font color="blue">
"As an experienced coach (30+ students) I focus on the needs of each individual student, working in a specialized fashion based on his/her needs, experience level, and strengths / weaknesses. I strive to explain tough situations clearly, detailing the thoughts behind each decision so the student can understand what to think about - and why! - when similar situations arise in the future.

Coaching will often go beyond just whether to raise, call, or fold - including(but not limited to) tilt control, bankroll management, shot-taking, and self-evaluation of hands.

In addition to hand-history reviews I provide sweat sessions, theoretical discussions, and other forms of coaching - if you can think of a different method that you'd like to try, I'm happy to give it a shot!"
</font>
Closed Thread