Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Dearest AHK masters

I am creating a simple ahk script to remap the four keyboard functions that WPEX just intorducded on there software. I used ahk, for instance, to make XButton1 perform the same action as down arrow key, if #IfWinActive, ahk_class TDlgTableHoldem.

First off, I have tweak UI installed and running properly.

So far, the script works well. There is one problem I see though. Indeed it only performs the specified action on the active table, however, when I move my mouse cursor from the active table to the desktop or toolbar, it continues to leave the last table I was at active. It only leaves the table active if my cursor is moved directly into a "non window". Therefor, when I left click the desktop for instance, it performs "fold" on the last table, even though my mouse cursor is NOT over the table.

In short, I want the ahk to only perform the action ONLY if the mouse cursor is over the table. How do I do it? Thanks in advance!!

Here is my script.

#IfWinActive, ahk_class TDlgTableHoldem
RButton::Left
Old 01-18-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Dearest AHK masters

Maybe use MouseGetPos (CoordMode, Mouse, Screen) and WinGetPos, and check that the mouse X and Y are in the window area.

There could be an easier way though....
Old 01-18-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am creating a simple ahk script to remap the four keyboard functions that WPEX just intorducded on there software. I used ahk, for instance, to make XButton1 perform the same action as down arrow key, if #IfWinActive, ahk_class TDlgTableHoldem.

So far, the script works well. There is one problem I see though. Indeed it only performs the specified action on the active table, however, when I move my mouse cursor from the active table to the desktop or toolbar, it continues to leave the last table I was at active. It only leaves the table active if my cursor is moved directly into a "non window". Therefor, when I left click the desktop for instance, it performs "fold" on the last table, even though my mouse cursor is NOT over the table.

In short, I want the ahk to only perform the action ONLY if the mouse cursor is over the table. How do I do it? Thanks in advance!!

Here is my script.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>~RButton::
Fold(getid())
return

getid()
{
id := ""
MouseGetPos, , , id
return id
}

Fold(id)
{
IfWinExist, ahk_id%id%
{
WinActivate, ahk_id%id%
WinWaitActive, ahk_id%id%, , 1
If (errorlevel&lt;&gt;1)
{
Send, {LEFT}
}
}
}</pre><hr />
I'm no expert with AHK, but these snippets taken from dave's BetPot script should do what you want I think (ie: send a Left arrow to the window below the mouse cursor).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Here is my script.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>~RButton::
Fold(getid())
return

getid()
{
id := ""
MouseGetPos, , , id
return id
}

Fold(id)
{
IfWinExist, ahk_id%id%
{
WinActivate, ahk_id%id%
WinWaitActive, ahk_id%id%, , 1
If (errorlevel&lt;&gt;1)
{
Send, {LEFT}
}
}
}</pre><hr />
I'm no expert with AHK, but these snippets taken from dave's BetPot script should do what you want I think (ie: send a Left arrow to the window below the mouse cursor).

[/ QUOTE ]
Did this work ok?

Old 01-19-2007, 11:43 PM

Juk- Sorry for the delay... I live in US and am trying to get the payment situation figured out. Ugh!

Your script (or dave's) worked perfectly, thank you! I am trying to figure out what all that stuff means, but I seem to be having trouble remapping the other keys to perform like this one.

If you have a chance, can you duplicate that into another piece that makes the WheelUp work the same as the Right arrow key? Then I can see what I should be replacing. Thanks again Juk! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Juk- Sorry for the delay... I live in US and am trying to get the payment situation figured out. Ugh!

Your script (or dave's) worked perfectly, thank you! I am trying to figure out what all that stuff means, but I seem to be having trouble remapping the other keys to perform like this one.

If you have a chance, can you duplicate that into another piece that makes the WheelUp work the same as the Right arrow key? Then I can see what I should be replacing. Thanks again Juk! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think all you need it this:

~WheelUp::Right
~WheelDown::Left