Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2007, 04:45 AM

Default My dream scenario..

I would love it if the Feds overplayed their hand here. Now that they've chased away Party et al, and put the screws to Neteller, they might aim at the remaining sites that have so far hung tough. Let's say they try to close down Doyle's Room or Full Tilt. If the Feds try to arrest some really high profile poker personality, like Doyle Brunson, or Howard Lederer, or Phil Gordon, that might do the trick.

Try to imagine the fun as a sickly old man like Doyle Brunson is paraded around in handcuffs on national television. The adverse reaction might be just enough to get the crazy federal prosecutors to pull in their horns a bit, and might have some positive effects on the drafting of any regulations pursuant to UIGEA enforcement.

Well, I can dream, can't I?
Old 01-21-2007, 05:53 AM

Default Re: My dream scenario..

Who cares if a proplayer will be arrested. I am not american, but if someone is criminal he have the risk to be arrested. Personally i wish that u have a courtcase in the USA is poker gambling or a game of skill thats all.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:57 AM

I have really wished since the beginning of all this that those idiots would go after Doyle.

Of course they won't though because they already know what they're doing is wrong, and they're not gonna be stupid about it.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Try to imagine the fun as a sickly old man like Doyle Brunson is paraded around in handcuffs on national television. The adverse reaction might be just enough to get the crazy federal prosecutors to pull in their horns a bit, and might have some positive effects on the drafting of any regulations pursuant to UIGEA enforcement.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Get some perspective, man.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares if a proplayer will be arrested. I don't speak english , but if someone is criminal he have the risk to be arrested. Personally i wish that u have a courtcase in the USA is poker gambling or a game of skill thats all.

[/ QUOTE ]