Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2007, 01:14 PM

Default Brag: did not get arrested yesterday (VERY LONG)

comming home from a nice long road trip from florida back to NJ i picked up an 1/8th of weed from some dude at a gas station (typicaly i never pick up such small amounts i usually get an O or more but this stuff was realy cheap and i just wanted a lil) Anywayz... Im in maryland driving with my companion on this trip while she starts yelling at me flipping out saying that i was an ass to her the whole trip. SO in the midst of her ranting at me i see flashing blue lights from an UNMARKED red SUV. Im like r u serious iwasnt even speeding. Lady cop does the routine questions and i ask why im being pulled over and she said i was going 75 in a 65 so i almost laugh. Meanwhile i get out paper and a pen and write down all the info about the scene as to fight this BS in court later. 5 min later a guy cop comes to my car and in a calm yet commanding tone orders me and my friend out of the car.

So now im thinkin WTF is going on here this is almost funny.
HE askes me many times if i have anything illegal in the car tgo which i reply NO. I remained very respectful but let him know that i knew all of my rights. He asked for permission to search my vehicle and i said No politely. He is like why would u say no if ur innocent and im like my lawyer said its always smart to say no even if ur innocent to any kind of search. So the cop instantly thinks im some smart ass having a lawyer(which i use for minor traffic violations) and tells me that im an idiot for not comming clean to him. Meanwhile Lady cop is goin around my car wit a K9 dog and starts opening my door. Im like woah officer i denied your request to search my vehicile can i ask why she is doing this. HE said she has probable cause becasue the car smelt like pot (this def isnt the case to the human nose but a K9 dog can smell ANYTHING). So i try to remain calm and the lady seems to find nothing and keeps searching the car.

The Guy cop is making me feel very uncomfortabke with me and is begging for any info. So i tel him i have a switch blade in the car but other then that it shoud be clean. He asks me why the lady cop found an assortment of pills (OC, perc, xanax etc.) and im like ohh those were perscribed to me and i have all the info at my house in NJ and he was like oh i bet ur lawyer can get u out of that rite? and im like no its all legit. for me ( complete BS lol). THen he asks about the "Vegetables" and i played dumb and hes like THE [censored] POT U IDIOT. I come clean about the pot and say it was a present from my friend and that i dont even like the stuff and hate dealers and all this BS stuff lol and he tells me to shut the hell up and keep my hands on the cop car. They search my trunk and all of my suitcases and find nothing moreand basicaly hand me a WARNING slip for speeding and swerving anf when i returned ot my vehicle after shaking the cops hand I find my baggie of weed and my pills all in the mint case my switch blade next to it along with my rolling pappers lol.... I guess u could call this a lucky morning.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Brag: did not get arrested yesterday (VERY LONG)

You denied their search, but they searched anyways? I don't get that. After denying that you had pot you then admitted to it after he kept badgering you? Why not use your 'right to remain silent', or take the fifth.

Kids [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2007, 01:29 PM

I would have slapped that dog right in da face and say.

"don't sniff my [censored] biatch" then you have to stare the dog down. They can sense fear. Make sure that dog knows you're the boss.

You should have done something to make that dog attack you, and then get bit in the arm (by then the cops will pull the dog off). Then you sew becuase they were'nt suposed to be searching your car in the first place. You'd be a balla!
Old 01-10-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You denied their search, but they searched anyways? I don't get that. After denying that you had pot you then admitted to it after he kept badgering you? Why not use your 'right to remain silent', or take the fifth.

Kids [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i admited it only after he FOUND it before then i was like i have no pot at all.... he said he had probable cause
Old 01-10-2007, 01:36 PM

this entire story stinks of BS

i mean, it could be true, but i seriously doubt it
Old 01-10-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would have slapped that dog right in da face and say.

"don't sniff my [censored] biatch" then you have to stare the dog down. They can sense fear. Make sure that dog knows you're the boss.

You should have done something to make that dog attack you, and then get bit in the arm (by then the cops will pull the dog off). Then you sew becuase they were'nt suposed to be searching your car in the first place. You'd be a balla!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 01-10-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He asked for permission to search my vehicle and i said No politely. He is like why would u say no if ur innocent and im like my lawyer said its always smart to say no even if ur innocent to any kind of search.

[/ QUOTE ]

GJ. They probably didn't want to pursue it because of the lack of probable cause, and your refusal for a search. Yay 4th Amendment.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OC and Perc are pretty heavy, I call BS.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OC and Perc are pretty heavy, I call BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

y would i lie?? this realy happend word for word i just missed alot of abbusive commentary from the cop
Old 01-10-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then you sew becuase they were'nt suposed to be searching your car in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you mean like sew your arm together after the dog rips it into shreds.

Haupt_234