Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2007, 08:07 AM

Default UB account question..

Hi.
I have already UB account with RB..

I know that I can have at least 2 accounts..

My question is how can I make second account now? Under other affiliate? I am want to do this bcoz of signup bonus.. Any ideas/experience?
Old 01-07-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Re: UB account question..

UB has the sign up bonus I believe of 100% up to $650 and you should get that with any affiliate.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:20 AM

Wait, so you can get the $650 bonus 3 times?
Old 01-07-2007, 03:20 PM

Thats what I want to do, maybe not 3 times but 2 will be sweet..
Old 01-08-2007, 02:23 AM

I've often wondered about doing this, but making the second account with an affiliate bonus rather than RB, since I already have an account with RB.

However, I'm also curious as to whether this would screw the second affiliate. Are affiliates that offer free gifts for sign-up offering that as a "loss leader" in hopes of making it up with future MGR? I assume not. I know I'd just be making a second account for the sign-ups and then never use it again, so an affiliate would be screwed hoping for future income from it.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've often wondered about doing this, but making the second account with an affiliate bonus rather than RB, since I already have an account with RB.

However, I'm also curious as to whether this would screw the second affiliate. Are affiliates that offer free gifts for sign-up offering that as a "loss leader" in hopes of making it up with future MGR? I assume not. I know I'd just be making a second account for the sign-ups and then never use it again, so an affiliate would be screwed hoping for future income from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would expect that most free gift sites are working on CPA... the likelihood of someone working off a gift, and then moving onto the next poker site to work off another one, would seem to be too great to make MGR worthwhile.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would expect that most free gift sites are working on CPA... the likelihood of someone working off a gift, and then moving onto the next poker site to work off another one, would seem to be too great to make MGR worthwhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the way I saw it too. However, what if the same affiliate offers a choice of free gift OR RB? Can an affiliate have both CPA and MGR agreements with a site, based on how the player signs up?
Old 01-09-2007, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the way I saw it too. However, what if the same affiliate offers a choice of free gift OR RB? Can an affiliate have both CPA and MGR agreements with a site, based on how the player signs up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they would use different trackers for each plan...
Old 01-09-2007, 07:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, they would use different trackers for each plan...

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent, ty sir.