Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 02:51 PM

Default UB 50 NL

can anyone beat this????? I swear to god i have lost like 30 buyins there and have suffered never ending horrific beats. Now when I get sucked out on I just laugh, I dont even get mad. Its incredibly frusturating. I know I am not a bad player at all either. I actually know I am a good player. The beats are just impossible to get around. No matter how much I bet people will hold onto a draw till the river and will hit every single time. If i have a set I either get 0 action or it gets beaten by a higher set or other. Granted there probably is a tiny bit but 30 buyins is a lot of money for 50 nl. I will provide a graph soon. My sample size is over 60k hands. I am praying that I start to run hot. My br is stable at a little over 1000 thankfully due to rake back and bonuses. I just want to know is there anyone out there beating this game?????? SHOW YOURSELF
Old 01-02-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: UB 50 NL

UB's games are definitely pretty tough, but NL 50 there is very beatable. I'm only a very slight winner there over about 100k hands, but it'd be a lot more without tilt and bad play. Just focus on good table selection and realize that your winrate there probably won't compare with what you could do at Stars, but you're being well-compensated in terms of RB and bonuses.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:57 PM

Dont ever play at UB $50nl. Its rigged. Full of tight nits who seem to cooler you all the time. The only 3-4 fish that are around there at times will suck out on you. RB wont help you bud, sorry =)

UB is where my downswing started. Moved out, and ran hot.

Of course, this has nothing to do with the site whatsoever, but it helps feel me at ease knowing I wont have to deal with their crappy HH software anymore [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can anyone beat this????? I swear to god i have lost like 30 buyins there and have suffered never ending horrific beats. Now when I get sucked out on I just laugh, I dont even get mad. Its incredibly frusturating. I know I am not a bad player at all either. I actually know I am a good player. The beats are just impossible to get around. No matter how much I bet people will hold onto a draw till the river and will hit every single time. If i have a set I either get 0 action or it gets beaten by a higher set or other. Granted there probably is a tiny bit but 30 buyins is a lot of money for 50 nl. I will provide a graph soon. My sample size is over 60k hands. I am praying that I start to run hot. My br is stable at a little over 1000 thankfully due to rake back and bonuses. I just want to know is there anyone out there beating this game?????? SHOW YOURSELF

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair I think UB is one of the hardest sites out there. That being said I beat 50nl for about 4ptbb over 30k hands.

I wouldn't consider myself "good."
Old 01-02-2007, 03:13 PM

Before this gets locked...I have a winrate of 1.6PTBB/100 over 15k hands. Bonus+RB+pts-->cash probably ups that to at least 5BB/100. It's not full of tight nits. I think the competition is pretty bad. Most everyone is 30/12 and won't fold TP. This type of player is easily exploitable. The TAGs there are not very good either. That said, I've taken my business to Stars b/c of more tables at all times of the day.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:29 PM

you should definitly STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT ON THE TABLES!!!!! refering to 2p2 threads etc etc...
Old 01-02-2007, 05:35 PM

I'm starting to think the rake back isnt worth it though... I however refuse to play at stars, except for the occasional tourny. I will probably move back to PP and play with the Canadians & crazy Europeans.
Closed Thread