Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2006, 12:04 AM

Default Wii loading problems?

I got one for xmas, and am loving it so far. At random times it seems like the system just wont load games. I click on it from the wii main menu and it just goes to a black screen. I have to turn the system off and try again and it works. Also sometimes it completely freezes up and i have to unplug the power to get it off that black screen. Anyone else have this problem? Do I need to talk to nintendo about this?
Old 12-30-2006, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Wii loading problems?

[ QUOTE ]
I got one for xmas, and am loving it so far. At random times it seems like the system just wont load games. I click on it from the wii main menu and it just goes to a black screen. I have to turn the system off and try again and it works. Also sometimes it completely freezes up and i have to unplug the power to get it off that black screen. Anyone else have this problem? Do I need to talk to nintendo about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd just get a replacement somehow. i haven't heard of anyone having any problems like that - could be some bad hardware
Old 12-30-2006, 03:29 AM

only problem i've had so far is at one point it was trying to connect to the internet and it obviously wasn't working but it kept trying and there was no way to cancel it. i left it going for at least half an hour too while i did other stuff and eventually i just had to power down the wii and restart it
Old 12-30-2006, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
only problem i've had so far is at one point it was trying to connect to the internet and it obviously wasn't working but it kept trying and there was no way to cancel it. i left it going for at least half an hour too while i did other stuff and eventually i just had to power down the wii and restart it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this happened to me too.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This happens to me most of the time I try to connect to the internet. I've successfully gotten into the shopping channel twice and I've tried about a dozen times.