Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 10:47 PM

Default JFK Airport ---- OOOOOOMFG

Wow, I had the very bad luck of arriving in JFK airport from Hong Kong. This is my first time in NY since I was a kid. The airport is interesting, for one thing, nobody there seems speaks english, has any interest in doing there job, being friendly, or at all aware. Is having served time in prison a requirement for working in the airport? Literally, every single chick working there was having the following conversation with her friend in Ebonics "I already told him I aint putting up wit dat [censored] no mo. They always be trying to dump that on me."

I approach the ticket counter and I am told "I aint open" while she rolls her eyes? The two black dudes incharge of watching the bags go through security check ARENT looking at the [censored] screen. I walked through the metal detecter without taking off my shoes or jacket. I am standing there waiting and I notice them telling the next group to do it. WTF?

After arriving from an Iternational flight, you have to cross a few streets and take an elevator up to this skytrain thing to one of the other 9 terminals. It must be the oldest airport on the planet and its held together with scoth tape. There are no information stands, so you are stuck trying to decifer a thick jamacian ascent on a dude who looks like he just smoked a crack rock on his break. There does not seem to be anything against afros since I saw about 8 dudes sporting them including a 'pic'.

When we finally got to our gate, we were alarmed at what the people around us acted. I ask about 5 people nicely if they have change for a dollar and they dont even look up at you. WTF, you fat bitch I know you have 35c in your [censored] bag, put down your [censored] hamburger and act like a reasonable human being.

Once again, returning to the United States you are just PUNCHED in the face with peope's obesity and overall sloppiness. The flight attendents on my domestic flight looked like ex-hooker crack heads, say goodbye to the 28 year old asian models [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Cliffnotes: the staff at JFK do not seem to have any interest in doing there job, or even pretending that they are doing their job. They could easily be mistaken for a prison work crew.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:56 PM

Default Re: JFK Airport ---- OOOOOOMFG

welcome to NYC. wanna get a beer and hit on fat chicks? holla

NT
Old 12-14-2006, 10:58 PM

How's HK, I'll be out there next semester? I take it not many black people there lol.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:12 PM

some terminals are decent. but for the most part, JFK is a shithole.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a thick jamacian ascent

[/ QUOTE ]
is this the type that gets you really high really quickly?
Old 12-14-2006, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

your moms in town?
Old 12-14-2006, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

your moms in town?

[/ QUOTE ]

was thinking we'd just dress you up real pretty... he won't know the difference
Old 12-14-2006, 11:40 PM

KKF,

So your Netflix queue was just waiting for you to arrive back in the States? It all makes sense now.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
…The airport is interesting, for one thing, nobody there seems speaks english, has any interest in doing there job, being friendly, or at all aware…

[/ QUOTE ]

The airport was interesting. For one thing, nobody there seems to speak English. Also, no one seems to have any interest in doing their job or being friendly.

The irony. The irony.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I had the very bad luck of arriving in JFK airport from Hong Kong. This is my first time in NY since I was a kid. The airport is interesting, for one thing, nobody there seems speaks english, has any interest in doing there job, being friendly, or at all aware. Is having served time in prison a requirement for working in the airport? Literally, every single chick working there was having the following conversation with her friend in Ebonics "I already told him I aint putting up wit dat [censored] no mo. They always be trying to dump that on me."

I approach the ticket counter and I am told "I aint open" while she rolls her eyes? The two black dudes incharge of watching the bags go through security check ARENT looking at the [censored] screen. I walked through the metal detecter without taking off my shoes or jacket. I am standing there waiting and I notice them telling the next group to do it. WTF?

After arriving from an Iternational flight, you have to cross a few streets and take an elevator up to this skytrain thing to one of the other 9 terminals. It must be the oldest airport on the planet and its held together with scoth tape. There are no information stands, so you are stuck trying to decifer a thick jamacian ascent on a dude who looks like he just smoked a crack rock on his break. There does not seem to be anything against afros since I saw about 8 dudes sporting them including a 'pic'.

When we finally got to our gate, we were alarmed at what the people around us acted. I ask about 5 people nicely if they have change for a dollar and they dont even look up at you. WTF, you fat bitch I know you have 35c in your [censored] bag, put down your [censored] hamburger and act like a reasonable human being.

Once again, returning to the United States you are just PUNCHED in the face with peope's obesity and overall sloppiness. The flight attendents on my domestic flight looked like ex-hooker crack heads, say goodbye to the 28 year old asian models [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Cliffnotes: the staff at JFK do not seem to have any interest in doing there job, or even pretending that they are doing their job. They could easily be mistaken for a prison work crew.

[/ QUOTE ]