Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2006, 04:36 PM

Default Can My Wife Also Have An Account at PokerStars ?

Does PokerStars allow both you and your spouse to have an account ? Yes, she is a real person and yes she really does play. I looked through their website and through the archives here and I could not find an answer. She has her own Neteller account. If it is ok does she need to sign-up on a "clean" computer ? Thanks for your response.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Can My Wife Also Have An Account at PokerStars ?

I am about 99% certain the answer is yes. I just wouldn't suggest ever sitting at the same table. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2006, 04:49 PM

support@pokerstars.com
Old 11-28-2006, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does PokerStars allow both you and your spouse to have an account ?

[/ QUOTE ]
100% yes.

[ QUOTE ]
She has her own Neteller account. If it is ok does she need to sign-up on a "clean" computer?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:17 PM

My wife and I each have accounts, both funded from the same source, both registered on the same computer. We each play independantly and never really played the same game (different stakes). I never had a problem cashing out any monies and neither did she (though she snoozed through the last 2 deposit bonuses which sucked). PS is the kind of company where if you don't do anythign wrong, you prolly dont have anything to worry about and dont have to "cover your tracks". To be on the safe side and so I dont feel bad if you have a different experience than we did, email them first to confirm this all.

GL to you both (till I see you at my tables! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])
Old 11-28-2006, 05:44 PM

Thanks everyone for your responses. GL to you also Jack.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife and I each have accounts, both funded from the same source, both registered on the same computer. We each play independantly and never really played the same game (different stakes). I never had a problem cashing out any monies and neither did she (though she snoozed through the last 2 deposit bonuses which sucked). PS is the kind of company where if you don't do anythign wrong, you prolly dont have anything to worry about and dont have to "cover your tracks". To be on the safe side and so I dont feel bad if you have a different experience than we did, email them first to confirm this all.

GL to you both (till I see you at my tables! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

Same deal here on all accounts (including same funding source) except I haven't cashed out since my wife got an account. Also, I may have set her up using a different computer than the one I set up my account on, but it was definitely a computer I was already using to play.

I did email pstars before setting up her account. When they emailed me back they said I had three days to set up her account.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does PokerStars allow both you and your spouse to have an account ? Yes, she is a real person and yes she really does play. I looked through their website and through the archives here and I could not find an answer. She has her own Neteller account. If it is ok does she need to sign-up on a "clean" computer ? Thanks for your response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you're married, I'm sure you know more about these things than I do and perhaps having separate accounts will keep you guys sane, but... Wouldn't you want to combine your VPP's so that you can move up tiers and earn at a faster rate?